Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voted in poll for Lou Dobbs, sent e-mails to CNN in support of Lou, posted at Opposing views. Making Calls. Looking for other places to support Lou...One of the few voices we have!

Dixie
    Thanks so much for the List.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I have been an AOL member since 1997, and I can tell you that they are about evenly split as far as right-wing vs left-wing. These poll numbers don't surprise me. Many older people got an aol account because as first time internet users, aol was easy to navigate. These polls do not in any way reflect the consensus of the general population. It might be 46% on AOL, but that is the older generations responding who would typically vote republican anyway. If you look at other sources, the majority of the people don't believe the birther issue. The only reason the birther issue has gotten this far out into the mainstream is because of the circus it has created.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I have been an AOL member since 1997, and I can tell you that they are about evenly split as far as right-wing vs left-wing. These poll numbers don't surprise me. Many older people got an aol account because as first time internet users, aol was easy to navigate. These polls do not in any way reflect the consensus of the general population. It might be 46% on AOL, but that is the older generations responding who would typically vote republican anyway. If you look at other sources, the majority of the people don't believe the birther issue. The only reason the birther issue has gotten this far out into the mainstream is because of the circus it has created.
    js, should we protest Lou Dobbs because of his reporting of the BC issue?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Where is the icon for PANT, PANT, PANT! I am still battling over this at the opposingviews website!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Time to Get Lou Dobbs Off CNN,’ Says National Democrat Network

Friday, August 07, 2009
    By Nicholas Ballasy, Video Reporter

(CNSNews.com) – Simon Rosenberg, president of the National Democratic Network (NDN), says CNN’s Lou Dobbs should leave CNN and go to work for Fox News Channel.

Rosenberg made the remark Tuesday during a panel discussion on immigration reform at NDN’s headquarters in Washington, D.C.

“I hope that one thing we can all agree with today is that it’s time to get Lou Dobbs off CNN and put him on FOX where he belongs, I think – just like Glenn Beck,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345