Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The contributions are coming in from all around the country faster than I can count. I believe this may be the best fund raising response since we called for help with the 1 million targeted phone bank calls in the heat of battle against Amnesty.

I should have shown these comments to our supporters sooner!

Thank you so much everyone. I am both honored and humbled by your support here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Losers are always jealous of the winners.

They obviously want to play the race card. They only problem is their so bad at lying is ridiculous.

More and More Americans are on our side and now their clapping at ICE RAIDS!!! COMING SOON TO A TOWN NEAR YOU ILLEGALS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

azwreath wrote in part:

It's always those who can never get past the point of aspiring to greatness determined to destroy those who have actually achieved it Rolling Eyes
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    What a bunch of idiots They are so jealous of the success ALIPAC has become and they know that William and the rest of the members of ALIPAC are alot smarter and more informed than any of them will ever be. I have stated over and over as many of you have it isn't about race it is about breaking the law and the US government helping them to do it. ALIPAC is here to speak out for the little people and the true US CITIZENS that are sick and tired of being used by people that DO NOT belong here and DO NOT care what is good for this country !!! I have made a small donation of 50.00 and I will be making more as soon as possible. I love the way they talk about us being rich BOY I wish they were right, I would donate 50,000.00 if I was . I am going to ask a few of my friends and family members to donate a little to and will include it in my next donation. Thank you William and all my fellow Alipac members for helping me and many many others stay informed on what is important and what we have to do to STOP Law breaking Crooks/Thiefs. As for these Trolls they can kiss my PREGNANT Hiney and know that even if something happen to ALIPAC we are not going anywhere we will be here forever and ever and ever and ever and .........
    Sandra, you're pregnant?? Congratulations! Another great American in the making! Or...am I reading your message wrong?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Money for our family is really tight right now but after reading this entire thread the nut jobs ploy to somehow interrupt fund raising at this site has motivated me to make another donation. This new donation is dedicated to
    Tony Cheek and friends.
    LOL! Interesting how thier hate can be turned against them in a way thats positive for our cause! Looks like your tying your own rope, trolls.

Just for that "Tony Cheek" with your lame eyepatch....I will also double my donation.

Please W! Count faster as I am itching to find out the results after today. I am eager to see that bar move a lot further toward the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    You deserve all of it and more. You're living proof that one good leader can make a difference.

It can't be as easy as you make it look. But you never show us that side of it, and that takes an amazing strength.

We appreciate you!
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

DJ
    When I saw someone's thread "Last day for this site: please say your goodbyes," I went into panic mode! Oh no! Not enough money came in and William is kissing us all goodbye! Yikes. I was so happy the message was not about alipac! Now I read that the donations are coming in thick and fast and I'm so encouraged!

I do love this site!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Money for our family is really tight right now but after reading this entire thread the nut jobs ploy to somehow interrupt fund raising at this site has motivated me to make another donation. This new donation is dedicated to Tony Cheek and friends.
    WAY TO GO BULLDOGGER! The jerk has no idea he is actually getting more donations for Alipac!!! Tony and his trolls are a few cards short of a full deck! ALIPACERS ROCK!!!!

W said:
    We must give you a big thank you also W. You put yourself out there admirably.

Thank you for creating this place for us to gather, share, learn and work together.

And THANK YOU everyone for coming forward for ALIPAC!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast