Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great news!!! So glad to hear it. Keep the donations coming everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    William and his creation "ALIPAC", has given ME A PURPOSE.
    My medical condition has kept me from doing what I loved to do, Welding.
    ALIPAC GIVES!!!! ALIPAC lets me speak, and ALIPAC lets me read THE TRUTH!
    And the ONE TRUTH these trolls CANNOT CHANGE, is that I AM AN AMERICAN! And I Love my Family, I Love my Country.
    Thank you William, for GIVING us ALIPAC. The LEAST we can do as AMERICANS, is give alittle back.
    God Bless.
    We are certainly glad to have you. You may have to change your avatar to PatriotofPast,Present&Future. Of course, that could be a tad long. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I'll be moving in a couple weeks, so I have livingroom furniture, tools. etc, in my driveway for sale. 80% of the sales goes to ALIPAC.

We're not all exactly alike.
    Unlike,"AirborneSapper7"
    I AM a "Redneck"
    A patriotic redneck=

A WHITE, BLUE COLLAR working REDNECK.

Not to sound racist, it's just a fact.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Well, I'll be moving in a couple weeks, so I have livingroom furniture, tools. etc, in my driveway for sale. 80% of the sales goes to ALIPAC.

Unlike,"AirborneSapper7"
    I AM a "Redneck"
    A patriotic redneck=

Another move. I thought you just moved to OK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Unlike,"AirborneSapper7"
    I AM a "Redneck"
    A patriotic redneck=

Another move. I thought you just moved to OK.
    I'm not leaving OK, just to a smaller house,(5 blocks away) to lower my utility bills.

I feel guilty not seeing any IA's here in OK

------------------------

This is fantastic news William.

A big Thank You to everyone for jumping in.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    What a bunch of idiots They are so jealous of the success ALIPAC has become and they know that William and the rest of the members of ALIPAC are alot smarter and more informed than any of them will ever be. I have stated over and over as many of you have it isn't about race it is about breaking the law and the US government helping them to do it. ALIPAC is here to speak out for the little people and the true US CITIZENS that are sick and tired of being used by people that DO NOT belong here and DO NOT care what is good for this country !!! I have made a small donation of 50.00 and I will be making more as soon as possible. I love the way they talk about us being rich BOY I wish they were right, I would donate 50,000.00 if I was . I am going to ask a few of my friends and family members to donate a little to and will include it in my next donation. Thank you William and all my fellow Alipac members for helping me and many many others stay informed on what is important and what we have to do to STOP Law breaking Crooks/Thiefs. As for these Trolls they can kiss my PREGNANT Hiney and know that even if something happen to ALIPAC we are not going anywhere we will be here forever and ever and ever and ever and .........
    Sandra, you're pregnant?? Congratulations! Another great American in the making! Or...am I reading your message wrong?
    Yes I am 27 & 1/2 weeks pregnant with an ALL AMERICAN baby girl I have a friend who is pregnant with a baby boy and I told her we should hook them up when they are older wooohooo :P
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Congratulations PatrioticSandra, I'm happy to hear that you will be smiling at your newborn daughter soon. God bless you and your family.

W

I GOT ANOTHER $25 TODAY FROM A FRIEND IN MY "ILLEGAL-ALIEN NEWS" EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST!!!!!!!!!! Yeeehawwwwww! Thank you, thank you, thank you, my friend!

$20,000!!!!!!!! W, that is gonna zoom up fast after Sept. 1. Many posters have said they are waiting for their end-of-the-month paychecks. I am waiting for my H's retirement check on Sept 1 to donate another $100!!!

Looks like we are gonna make, folks!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April
    Thank you ALL for your dedication, donations and your activism!!!!

WE ARE MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast