Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even an illegal supporter wants our 'News'!

That is a good conversion? Possibly?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What part MK?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I'm not leaving OK, just to a smaller house,(5 blocks away) to lower my utility bills.

I feel guilty not seeing any IA's here in OK

OH you insensitive goof.

Heh. I just moved to Michigan from Chicagoland. I had the same thought. People in the fast food joints all speak English. It's a wonderful thing.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    I'm not leaving OK, just to a smaller house,(5 blocks away) to lower my utility bills.

I feel guilty not seeing any IA's here in OK

Heh. I just moved to Michigan from Chicagoland. I had the same thought. People in the fast food joints all speak English. It's a wonderful thing.
    I'm Originally from MI. But I lived in SoCal for 35 years and our recent community was run down by illegals.
    ------------------------

All taken care of. Back to the topic
    ------------------------

ALIPAC IS NOT A RACIST ORGANIZATION NOR IS IT'S PRESIDENT WILLIAM GHEEN!!!! I happen to be latino and I've never been insulted or called any sort of name. Everyone here is accepting of anyone who is here to help fight illegal immigration. I use my name and don't try to cover up my heritage. That's why these people are goons and liers because they have nothing else to try to attack ALIPAC about. We are AMERICAN'S trying to help this country and preserve this great nation. I will be dropping my next donation off in the mail today!! LONG LIVE ALIPAC!!!

THE LAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE LENT MONEY TO FINANCIALLY DISTRESSED FAMILY MEMBERS. I AM GLAD I DID THAT, BUT THE DOWNSIDE IS THAT I HAVE FALLEN BEHIND IN MY CONTRIBUTIONS. I EXPECT TO GET SOME OF THIS MONEY BACK SOON, AND ALIPAC WILL BE FIRST ON MY LIST TO GET A SLICE OF IT.

There are two types of people--builders and destroyers.

William and the staff have built ALIPAC into an organization promoting patriotism, loyality to the U.S.A., national security, American sovereignty, and the protection, safety and well-being of our laws and citizens.

Tony Cheek and the other destroyers who make these limp accusations are small-minded, educationally challenged, and resort to the immaturity of grade school name calling.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

There are two types of people--builders and destroyers.
    Takers and givers.......I know there are alot of people here on limited incomes. I always remember the Bible story of the woman who gave a penny and it was more cherished because it was all she had vs the rich man who gave more, but didn't even pinch his wallet.

It's not just rich who want their laws enforced and we don't need free rides, t-shirts and everything "given" to us to accomplish something. If they didn't have government funded special interest groups to back themselves financially, there wouldn't be near the turn out coz I doubt they'd fund it themselves.....too eager for the hand-outs and freebies. Too busy demanding someone give them something to actually do anything constructive or go about it in the right way.

ALIPAC is obviously very threatening to them and a valuable asset to combating illegal immigration, or the nuts wouldn’t waste so many hours of their life reading our material and spinning out of control about us.

They have issues and are in a delusional state of make believe. Here’s an example: The Ali-Nuts think I’m old and I have short hair. I’m not a public figure so they don’t know anything about me or where I have been. They spin more than the MSM.

Thanks everyone for your participation, activism and contributions.

Proud Alipacer,

Dixie

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast