Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Are Leaving And We Are Helping Them Go!

Friends of ALIPAC,

For the second year in a row, both sides of the illegal immigration debate agree that the illegal alien population is falling rapidly in America. The pro-Amnesty U.S. Department of Homeland Security says it is true and so does the pro-immigration enforcement group we support, Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).

This new report for 2009, combined with the data from 2008, suggests a drop of 2 million in the illegal alien population of America.

This proves a very important point! Enforcement instead of amnesty works, illegal immigration can be reversed, and there is no need for Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty.

While the Amnesty supporters cry that the bad economy alone is responsible for the rapid declines, we know that is only part of the equation. Evidence we have archived from government, media, and activist reports across America, indicate that local or state level immigration enforcement leads to gradual exoduses of illegal aliens.

ALIPAC has worked very hard for five years to get more local police agencies enforcing immigration laws and some form of immigration enforcement legislation through in over 35 states!

Yet, there is another factor where we have unintentionally helped the exodus of illegal aliens.

At ALIPAC we are committed to peaceful political solutions to illegal immigration and we work together in unity with Americans of every race, denomination, political party, and walk of life.

Yet, for the last three years the Spanish media combined with the corporate and George Soros sponsored attack groups like La Raza, Southern Poverty Lie Center, The Defamation League, Media Matters, and others have shot themselves in the political foot!

In an effort to silence free speech and other American rights, they have demonized groups and talk radio show hosts like ALIPAC, the Tea Parties, NumbersUSA, Minuteman groups, Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, etc....

They have tried to use these scare tactics to energize and galvanize their "Civil Rights" base and illegal-alien supporting minions.

While none of us at ALIPAC ever wanted unnecessary fear beyond the enforcement of our existing laws to be used as a weapon against illegal immigration, these illegal alien supporting groups have helped send illegal aliens running for the border.

It is truly a shame that many illegal aliens, legal immigrants, and American Hispanics go to bed at night worrying that their families might be in danger from roving bands of crazed vigilantes out to hurt people with brown skin. This condition rarely exists in our nation, but after the Hispanic media has finished their nightly broadcasts filled with deception, who can blame them for thinking it was true?

Seriously, if you watch Telemundo, Univision, or read one of the many Spanish language newspapers around the nation you can see them lie to their audience, claiming that millions of Americans and about every main stream organization against illegal immigration is actually violent and racist and on the verge of harming Latinos indiscriminately.

While attacks on illegal aliens or Hispanics by American citizens are extremely rare, compared to the daily barrage of articles coming in from across America of innocent Americans raped, robbed, molested, scammed, or killed by illegal aliens, the Spanish media has tried to create a false impression of clear and present danger against all Hispanics.

Their lies and aggression have created a very tense and dangerous situation in America that could manifest in wide scale mayhem under certain conditions.

However, one of their unexpected results has been to send many illegal aliens running for the borders on the way out!

I truly believe that Telemundo, Univision, the Spanish papers, the SPLC, ADL, Media Matters, La Raza, and many others have greatly helped the mass exodus of illegal aliens that we are seeing because they have unfortunately and unnecessarily terrorized the illegal alien population with lies and exaggerations that have created an extreme state of fear in the homes of the illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are men and women like us all. They have committed crimes and they need to experience justice under our system and return to their own nations. Yet, I am appalled that many of these men and women look at their children at night fearing racial violence due to the propaganda they are bombarded with in the Spanish media.

The fault for this unnecessary terror that is abusive to Americans and illegal aliens alike, rests on the shoulders of the Spanish media and the Media Matters Soros groups that have engaged in such outlandish lies and distortions in their ruthless pursuit of their radical Open Borders political agendas.

While many Americans will cheer with enthusiasm that the illegal aliens are on the run, let us all remember that we need to advance on our opposition in the proper way now that our opponents are in retreat.

Let us all pull together as Americans to assure that the media and attack groups responsible for these abuses of the truth against Americans and illegal immigrants alike are the next to be on the run politically!

Here is today's CBS article for you to review. Please follow the link at the end, if you wish to comment on this article or this e-mail alert.

More good things to come.

CBS Report
    Number of Illegal Immigrants Plunges by 1M
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4922-thread-1-0.html

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegals Are Leaving And We Are Helping Them Go!

Illegal aliens are not leaving the US as is suggested here. Since we have little ability to identify who the illegal aliens are, where they work, or where they live, how can anyone assess where they are going. The Liberal press and government protection through liberal social programs and legislation has assured their success in living unfettered, under the radar, and not subject to our laws, while being subsifized with our tax dollars.

If the number count is reducing . . it is due to primarily two factors . . . . . Loss of jobs . . . and cohabitating more than they do now. Many in the apartment community business know they are renting to multi-family situations in each apartment, more now than before.

Please . . do not let this downturn in the economy lull you all to sleep by disingenuous reporting from the press.

Faxing senators, congress, pres, and Homeland Security helped! Sheriff Arpaio in Az is doing his share of discouraging illegals by enforcing laws. I myself am a resident of AZ and homeowner. I don't hire or give away free to illegals orange picking in our 60 tree grove. This year I declined to let illegal couple pick oranges for free. Other years I said yes to man and woman. I stand firm now, helping illegals, in a small way by letting them work around yard is not good. Encourage illegals to leave. the man and woman asking for freee oranges were angry when I said no to picking oranges to take home for free this year.

Illegals Are Leaving And We Are Helping Them Go!

I think there is a lot of good work coming out of maybe a couple of states . . .but, living in California (a sanctuary state) there is no evidence of numbers of illegals diminishing. Where 60% of HUD money goes to housing illegals, not to mention the many other subsidies . . . I see no evidence of any change except for continued encroachment.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrclndr
    I think there is a lot of good work coming out of maybe a couple of states . . .but, living in California (a sanctuary state) there is no evidence of numbers of illegals diminishing. Where 60% of HUD money goes to housing illegals, not to mention the many other subsidies . . . I see no evidence of any change except for continued encroachment.
    Mastrclndr,

As the e-mail alert indicates. Our allies at CIS.org concur with these findings which means there is agreement on both sides of the debate.

If you would like to contact them to analyze or critique their research methods and data, I'm sure they will accommodate you.

Determining if illegals are growing or shrinking in number is not something that can be determined nationally based off of one person's observations in one location.

You are right that people should not let this good news result in less alarm or activity for our cause.

W

Use all the Tools Given...

We need to use all the tools available and to remove any false or undeserved entitlements. we also must make sure that our country and borders are secure. Thats the comprehensive approach needed...

Our Government is beyond our control now as well and this is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE...We must get control back of our government in order ro save ourselves and our nation.

I don't believe that illegals are leaving the US in droves. I am a member of a Border watch group (texasbordervolunters.org) and we work on Ranches in South Texas and we observe and report Criminal illegal aliens all of the time. They don't always get caught. My son was murdered in 2003 by one or more illegal alien gang members and nothing happened to them because we were then threatend. If anyone thinks that they are not still invading our country , all you have to do is to visit our web site or better yet visit borderinvasionpics.com and you will see videos of thousands coming here from all over the world. I have personally witnessed people from many countries, some of them come from Guatemala, El Salvador, China, Somalia, India, Etrea, and many come from the middle Eastern countries. One thing for sure Illegal immigration is not just about people from Mexico. Mission Statement
    The Mission of TBV is assisting law enforcement officials with securing the border, upholding the rule of law and educating the general public with regard to immigration issues.

The objectives include providing material and specific support to law enforcement agencies in securing the border from illegal immigration, and providing educational materials and activities aimed at informing the general public about immigration issues.
    javascript:emoticon('')
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

For the second year in a row, both sides of the illegal immigration debate agree that the illegal alien population is falling rapidly in America. The pro-Amnesty U.S. Department of Homeland Security says it is true and so does the pro-immigration enforcement group we support, Center for Immigration Studies (CIS).

This new report for 2009, combined with the data from 2008, suggests a drop of 2 million in the illegal alien population of America.

This proves a very important point! Enforcement instead of amnesty works, illegal immigration can be reversed, and there is no need for Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty.

While the Amnesty supporters cry that the bad economy alone is responsible for the rapid declines, we know that is only part of the equation. Evidence we have archived from government, media, and activist reports across America, indicate that local or state level immigration enforcement leads to gradual exoduses of illegal aliens.

ALIPAC has worked very hard for five years to get more local police agencies enforcing immigration laws and some form of immigration enforcement legislation through in over 35 states!

Yet, there is another factor where we have unintentionally helped the exodus of illegal aliens.

At ALIPAC we are committed to peaceful political solutions to illegal immigration and we work together in unity with Americans of every race, denomination, political party, and walk of life.

Yet, for the last three years the Spanish media combined with the corporate and George Soros sponsored attack groups like La Raza, Southern Poverty Lie Center, The Defamation League, Media Matters, and others have shot themselves in the political foot!

In an effort to silence free speech and other American rights, they have demonized groups and talk radio show hosts like ALIPAC, the Tea Parties, NumbersUSA, Minuteman groups, Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, etc....

They have tried to use these scare tactics to energize and galvanize their "Civil Rights" base and illegal-alien supporting minions.

While none of us at ALIPAC ever wanted unnecessary fear beyond the enforcement of our existing laws to be used as a weapon against illegal immigration, these illegal alien supporting groups have helped send illegal aliens running for the border.

It is truly a shame that many illegal aliens, legal immigrants, and American Hispanics go to bed at night worrying that their families might be in danger from roving bands of crazed vigilantes out to hurt people with brown skin. This condition rarely exists in our nation, but after the Hispanic media has finished their nightly broadcasts filled with deception, who can blame them for thinking it was true?

Seriously, if you watch Telemundo, Univision, or read one of the many Spanish language newspapers around the nation you can see them lie to their audience, claiming that millions of Americans and about every main stream organization against illegal immigration is actually violent and racist and on the verge of harming Latinos indiscriminately.

While attacks on illegal aliens or Hispanics by American citizens are extremely rare, compared to the daily barrage of articles coming in from across America of innocent Americans raped, robbed, molested, scammed, or killed by illegal aliens, the Spanish media has tried to create a false impression of clear and present danger against all Hispanics.

Their lies and aggression have created a very tense and dangerous situation in America that could manifest in wide scale mayhem under certain conditions.

However, one of their unexpected results has been to send many illegal aliens running for the borders on the way out!

I truly believe that Telemundo, Univision, the Spanish papers, the SPLC, ADL, Media Matters, La Raza, and many others have greatly helped the mass exodus of illegal aliens that we are seeing because they have unfortunately and unnecessarily terrorized the illegal alien population with lies and exaggerations that have created an extreme state of fear in the homes of the illegal aliens.

Illegal aliens are men and women like us all. They have committed crimes and they need to experience justice under our system and return to their own nations. Yet, I am appalled that many of these men and women look at their children at night fearing racial violence due to the propaganda they are bombarded with in the Spanish media.

The fault for this unnecessary terror that is abusive to Americans and illegal aliens alike, rests on the shoulders of the Spanish media and the Media Matters Soros groups that have engaged in such outlandish lies and distortions in their ruthless pursuit of their radical Open Borders political agendas.

While many Americans will cheer with enthusiasm that the illegal aliens are on the run, let us all remember that we need to advance on our opposition in the proper way now that our opponents are in retreat.

Let us all pull together as Americans to assure that the media and attack groups responsible for these abuses of the truth against Americans and illegal immigrants alike are the next to be on the run politically!

Here is today's CBS article for you to review. Please follow the link at the end, if you wish to comment on this article or this e-mail alert.

More good things to come.

CBS Report
    Number of Illegal Immigrants Plunges by 1M
    http://www.alipac.us/article-4922-thread-1-0.html

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

Illegals Are Leaving....
    Sorry, but I LIVE in California and I don't buy the, "The illegals are Leaving" BS for one second!! They may be leaving certain parts of the country that have finally decided to wake up and smell the frijoles, such as Oklahoma, but they are just moving around, playing musical mortgages in the USA and too many of them are coming to California from everywhere else in this nation, because this state has basically been handed over to Mexihole!!!! They ARE NOT GOING BACK TO MEXICO!!! They are taking over California and REGROUPING HERE!

The DHS and ICE and Janet Napolitano and Batrack Hussein Obama would love for us to believe this nonsensical "illegals are leaving" BS and for us to let our guard down and quit drawing so much attention to them and their illegal presence, that's why they're spouting this BS! Anyone who would swallow their BS will wake up in a Mexican Barrio if they decide to back down now just because this pseudo gov't of the USA is saying they're "leaving" because of our economy. Our economic woes doesn't affect them, they still get their tax exempt paychecks, kickbacks and freebies no matter what. There's no real reason for them to leave...even at its worst, the USA will still hand stuff over to them here that they can't get in Mexihole or all those other despicable Latin American countries they hail from! The only people I see leaving the USA in droves is AMERICAN citizens!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

illegals diminishing

no way. after christmas, i have seeen more of the spanish than ever pouring into north carolina. they are taking alot of jobs from our citizens in need of work. shame on the selfish,greedy americans hiring them. we need the e-verify system put in place,but this president is not going to take a stand on that. he seems to be apathetic to it all for his own political career.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast