Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok sounds fun.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like some technical difficulties folks
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Sounds Great! Great George Input! Thank you, Jim and family so much!

ALIPACER BEAR; called William the Great!

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/ Rally in Shenandoah, Pennsylvania -
    Excellent
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good points made on Katrina

Buy American. Yes, and don't forget Ebay for good American made products, many from the past.

BuyDirectUSA.com is being mentioned. Support American made goods.

http:// www. buydirectusa. com/shop/

William wants a teddy bear made in the USA -

Ephesians 4:32
    Last edited by imblest; 02-12-2014 at 03:50 AM. Reason: disabled link
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Vermont Teddy Bears.

VERMONT TEDDY BEAR

Great Fundraiser Day.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Where's airbornne.

I hope that AirborneSapper will be flying in soon.

William give the phone number twice and slower please.

585 patriots!

That's fantastic. I'm going to go check out digger's realm while I listen.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/

Excellent pictures. Go see.

It was a humid day in Shenandoah, Pennsylvania as 600 people showed up to counter the vilification of their community by groups like MALDEF, LULAC and La Raza. Thunderstorms threatened all day, but we were graced with a rain free event. These racist groups that came to Shenandoah were there to point to an isolated incident of an illegal alien killed in their community in a park at 11:30PM in July. The illegal alien, Luis Ramirez was in the park with one of the youth's 13-year-old sisters that night.

The people of Shenandoah were patriotic and fiercely defensive of their community. I'd like to mention that a few skinhead types did attend the rally. They were not invited and came from outside of the community and tried to disrupt it by shouting out white power statements. I'd like to reiterate that they were not invited just as the girls who unfurled the Mexican flag were not invited. As you'll see in my speech - which will be up below - I'm sure they weren't too thrilled with me.

One of the articles in news has pictures from the unity rally if you go to the link -it's a picture slideshow. I'll go look.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast