Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iowan's must not have an illegal alien problem like we do down here in Texas or they never would have looked at Huckster. They must be for the "comprehensive Bush-Kennedy" plan.

Stupid is as stupid votes.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by IowaPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I
    I'm praying that Huckabee gets stopped somewhere by either Paul or Romney. I"d prefer Paul,but Romney is much much better than McCain or Huckabee.
    Well somebody needs to tell all these dumb Republicans that Huckabee will get his butt kicked by any Democrat in the general election. Voting for Huckabee is a vote for a Democratic President.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I
    I'm praying that Huckabee gets stopped somewhere by either Paul or Romney. I"d prefer Paul,but Romney is much much better than McCain or Huckabee.
    Well somebody needs to tell all these dumb Republicans that Huckabee will get his butt kicked by any Democrat in the general election. Voting for Huckabee is a vote for a Democratic President.
    I dont know Bowman. I honestly have a hard time picturing america electing Obama if he happens to get the nomination(he won state #1,so its possible of course). Maybe its just my "circle",but in "general" Senior Citizens/Elderly vote at a higher % than young people and alot of life long dems(50/60+ years)I"ve overheard or been in conversations with seem to say there is NO WAY they would vote for Obama. Its mostly his race(sad but true),but also his religion(understandable in our times). To a lesser extent its his youth and lack of history.

Of course I dont wanna see a Obama versus Huckabee general election,but I really can't see Obama winning a general election. I dont think majority of Americans are ready for that. Remember a Caucas is a caucas and people on the dems see how you vote. Those who go behind closed doors might have some 2nd thoughts.

Iowa Caucus Results

Even though Huckabee won, it may have been largely due to his strong immigration stands adopted very recently, and many voters, not knowing his true record, was taken in by him.

Romney and Thompson together won 38% of the Republican vote, a higher figure than Huck's. Both of them are more believable on immigration.

Many thanks to Wm Gheen and helpers for your work in Iowa. It was not in vain I'm sure. It's great to have a national PAC active in the field now; we've needed one for a long time.

kellygreen said:
    Many thanks to Wm Gheen and helpers for your work in Iowa. It was not in vain I'm sure. It's great to have a national PAC active in the field now; we've needed one for a long time.
    Thank you for those kind words kellygreen, it is appreciated.

Please continue to post and help us wake other citizens up ok?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[
    I dont know Bowman. I honestly have a hard time picturing america electing Obama if he happens to get the nomination(he won state #1,so its possible of course). Maybe its just my "circle",but in "general" Senior Citizens/Elderly vote at a higher % than young people and alot of life long dems(50/60+ years)I"ve overheard or been in conversations with seem to say there is NO WAY they would vote for Obama. Its mostly his race(sad but true),but also his religion(understandable in our times). To a lesser extent its his youth and lack of history.
    How many electoral votes does Iowa have? It is nothing compared to CA, NY, FL, and IL, and none of those states will vote for Huckabee.

With all due respect this is why Iowans' need to stick with "picking corn" because they sure are out of touch with the majority Americans. These caucuses have never meant much to me, their is a long way and many states to go. Personally I predict it will be Hillary vs Romney Not my choice but we'll see.

The 'Huckabee shepard' called, the 'sheep' gathered and the fleecing of the flock began.

Thank you William, ALIPAC Staff and members!
    Ground work laid in Iowa by William, ALIPAC and the other groups will grow and flurish and lead to Huckabee's downfall. Huckabee's win was a disappointment, not a defeat......we have just begun to fight!

"When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
    Sinclair Lewis
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Iowa Caucus

I'm an Iowa boy and voted in the caucus. After Tancredo dropped out, the only clear candidate I could find who would certainly do something about illegal immigration is Ron Paul. I am with you on the Hukster and had to listen to Romney carefully and believe he is giving lip service to illegal immigration. All of the candidates are just telling us what we want to hear....except for perhaps Thompson and for sure Dr. Paul. My vote went with him. Let's get some support going out there.

borithUSA,

Welcome to Alipac. Hunter is a true immigration candidate. Like Tancredo, he is also a member of the House or Rep. Immigration Caucus.

Dixie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast