Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join ALIPAC Thursday Night in Statesville (Troutman), NC

Friends,

I have been invited to speak in Statesville/Troutman, NC this Thursday, July 23 at 6:30pm. The meeting is sponsored by the Iredell County Republican Women's Club and is open to the public if you are interested in attending.

We will be discussing illegal immigration and the impact of illegal aliens on our state and nation. I will take questions from the audience and discuss what people can do to get involved with ALIPAC and our efforts to increase immigration enforcement on the state and Federal Level.

Below are the details of the meeting as sent to me. I hope you will join us if you are interested in attending.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

---- Details on July 23 ALIPAC Speaking Engagement in NC ----

Our meeting place for July 23 will be at "Julia's Talley House" a country style restaurant located in a 2 story grey & white house. It is right on the main drag in the small town of Troutman, which is one exit south of Statesville off 77South. (305 North Main St. Troutman, zip code 28166) you'll get off 77 for the Barium Springs exit, #45 and then turn right at the end of the ramp, Go about 1/10 or less of a mile to Murdock Road, turn left on that and go to the end of the road. It will come out at a stoplight and the county fairground yard. You have arrived in Troutman! Turn left at the stoplight, go past Food Lion, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a drugstore. Julia's will be on the right about aprox. 1/2- 3/4 mile past Food Lion on the main drag, which is hwy # 115. Their address for Mapquest is 305 North Main St. Troutman, zip code 28166. Casual attire is fine, no suit needed for this down home place; khakis + polo shirt etc will do nicely.

We will have about 25-32 people there, both men & women and a few (2) county commissioners as well. Any other ALI-PAC folks are welcome to attend -- the rooms holds about 45 people. Dinner is at 6:30 for those who want to eat. Announcements first, then a military story, then the pledge of allegiance etc and the time is yours. You should have about 45 minutes total. Many people are concerned about how all this Illegal Immigration is affecting the economy, health care, drivers' licenses and national security. Not to mention some are very mad about the proposed "free education" for illegals as well. I am sure you hear this every single day, but those seem to be hot button topics for our area. NC has alot of illegals- as you know - and many seem to end up in our county!!

Iredell County Rep. Women's Club
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join ALIPAC Thursday Night in Statesville (Troutman), NC

Friends,

I have been invited to speak in Statesville/Troutman, NC this Thursday, July 23 at 6:30pm. The meeting is sponsored by the Iredell County Republican Women's Club and is open to the public if you are interested in attending.

We will be discussing illegal immigration and the impact of illegal aliens on our state and nation. I will take questions from the audience and discuss what people can do to get involved with ALIPAC and our efforts to increase immigration enforcement on the state and Federal Level.

Below are the details of the meeting as sent to me. I hope you will join us if you are interested in attending.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

---- Details on July 23 ALIPAC Speaking Engagement in NC ----

Our meeting place for July 23 will be at "Julia's Talley House" a country style restaurant located in a 2 story grey & white house. It is right on the main drag in the small town of Troutman, which is one exit south of Statesville off 77South. (305 North Main St. Troutman, zip code 28166) you'll get off 77 for the Barium Springs exit, #45 and then turn right at the end of the ramp, Go about 1/10 or less of a mile to Murdock Road, turn left on that and go to the end of the road. It will come out at a stoplight and the county fairground yard. You have arrived in Troutman! Turn left at the stoplight, go past Food Lion, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a drugstore. Julia's will be on the right about aprox. 1/2- 3/4 mile past Food Lion on the main drag, which is hwy # 115. Their address for Mapquest is 305 North Main St. Troutman, zip code 28166. Casual attire is fine, no suit needed for this down home place; khakis + polo shirt etc will do nicely.

We will have about 25-32 people there, both men & women and a few (2) county commissioners as well. Any other ALI-PAC folks are welcome to attend -- the rooms holds about 45 people. Dinner is at 6:30 for those who want to eat. Announcements first, then a military story, then the pledge of allegiance etc and the time is yours. You should have about 45 minutes total. Many people are concerned about how all this Illegal Immigration is affecting the economy, health care, drivers' licenses and national security. Not to mention some are very mad about the proposed "free education" for illegals as well. I am sure you hear this every single day, but those seem to be hot button topics for our area. NC has alot of illegals- as you know - and many seem to end up in our county!!

Iredell County Rep. Women's Club
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Wishing you a great turn out W

working4change
    Wishing you a great turn out W

ELE

We are all proud of you William!

I wish I lived in NC because I would be cheering you on front and center William. Great news!

ELE

We are all proud of you William!

I wish I lived in NC because I would be cheering you on front and center William. Great news!

Wish I could come! But I know you will knock 'em off their chairs!