Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join the Paul Revere Riders in Raleigh NC on Fri July 28!

NC citizens fighting illegal immigration:

Please join us on the Capitol Grounds in the center of Raleigh at 9am on Friday, July 28 to welcome and support Frosty Wooldridge's Paul Revere Riders. The event will be on the Morgan St. side of the grounds. The Capitol Grounds are located at 1 E. Edenton St. Raleigh, NC click link below for map.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?ci ... us&level=5

Frosty and his brother Howard have been leading a caravan of Paul Revere riders through 48 state capitols in America on their way to Washington DC. The goal of their ride is to warn the public about America's illegal immigration crisis, to oppose amnesty, and to support immigration enforcement on the state and federal level. Their ride will culminate in a DC rally on Aug. 12.

The Paul Revere riders will be arriving at an interesting time in North Carolina as citizen activists fight to get the NC Legislature to pass laws to address illegal immigration.

Guest speakers will be William Gheen of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC), Ron Woodard of NC Listen, and Nathan Tabor of The Conservative Voice. Local and state lawmakers will be invited to address the crowd.

Please make plans to attend and bring your American and North Carolina flags and any appropriate signs.

We have a collection of Frosty Wooldridge's articles online at ALIPAC at this link.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News&new_topic=33

Hope to see you Friday morning! Please help us spread the word! Please forward this e-mail and grab friends. It is our hope that this event will reinforce our efforts to get the NC Legislature to pass immigration enforcement and security legislation which will be a hot topic at the event.

Supporting Organizations

21st Century Paul Revere Ride
    www.21stcenturypaulrevereride.us

ALIPAC Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

NC Listen
    www.nclisten.com

The Conservative Voice
    www.theconservativevoice.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks fine W
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Nope. Looks good to me and is easy to understand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't be able to make this one so someone else needs to get some pictures. I do intend on being at his final stop in DC on Aug. 19th.

Little feed back...

W. looks fantastic but I may have put the Where, Who, When, Time, and other important info in Bold letters....just a suggestion....

However,...it looks great...

Needs to be in the protest listing as a separate post...

We also need to call Bill Lumaye today and tomorrow along with those "jokes" Bill and Brett in Greensboro...

Need to Slam them with emails and calls...

thanks Nanc

I am working on being there...

I am working on being there tomorrow..."doctors appt."

John...I will bring my camera if I can be there....I will post to let everyone know....

Later

Emails are out and calls are being made.

We need help getting this invite on other discussion boards nationally and especially around NC.

Also, we need help with people calling in to the talk radio shows today to get the news about this out.

W

Press Release???

W. has anyone sent out a press release yet???

Also...been emailing the state senators....wrap up tonight...hope not too late...

Here's my letter....

Attention Senator

My name is Nancy -------- and I live in Alamance County North Carolina. I would like to appeal to you as a constituent and as a voter to pass the HB 1942 which will force state agencies to determine the legal status of all new employees.

The influx of illegal immigrants to North Carolina and The United States is a very serious problem which needs to be address not only for economic and social reasons but for homeland security.
    Therefore, it is the responsibility of our elected officials to create and pass laws that will protect its citizens from invasion and harm from illegal immigrants.

Again, please pass HB 1942.

Thank you

The Press release is out. We need callers to call into talk shows though.

W

Press release is out. I'll be calling my local talk shows today. Everyone here should do the same and tell everyone you know.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast