Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lame Duck Session and Proof Americans are Being Replaced

Friends of ALIPAC,

During the run up to the elections, a very important article was placed on the ALIPAC.us homepage that many of you may have missed.

Again, we thank those of you who are checking our homepage on a regular basis to see the top stories about illegal immigration each week and we encourage more of you to do the same.

Please read, utilize, understand, and circulate this article. It appears that while 1.5 million Americans lost their jobs, foreign born workers have picked up over 600,000 jobs recently! This would suggest that many large corporations are intentionally shedding American workers and replacing them with legal and illegal immigrant labor.

Study: Foreign-born Workers Gain 656,000 jobs
    By Morgan Lee
    Friday, October 29, 2010
    Signs On San Diego
    http://www.alipac.us/article5802-thread-1-0.html

This article and study supports ALIPAC's warning to America that Americans are being systematically replaced in jobs, schools, health care facilities, homes, and ballot boxes as part of a coordinated plan by some elites to throw Americans out of power and into poverty or worse in our own nation.

We want to thank everyone once again who supported our 2010 campaign operations. We are very happy with our success despite several important races that did not go our way.

The evidence of election fraud is all over the place and many of our key activists and allied groups are looking into those matters as best as we can. We believe that illegal aliens voted across America, especially in Nevada, on Nov 2. 2010.

Those of you who voted, paid attention to ALIPAC's endorsements, volunteered for campaigns, and donated to our operations and our candidates really made a great difference!

So many of you worked very hard and we want to make it very clear how much we appreciate your support and hard work!

Our major threat right now is that Harry Reid and the Democrats know that Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty and Dream Act Amnesty are dead in the water for two years once the new members of the US House and Senate are sworn in during ceremonies in late January. ALIPAC hopes to set up an event for you to have the option of attending in DC for these historic events.

Members of Congress will reconvene for a few weeks starting around November 15, 2010. This short session between the elections and Christmas is called the 'Lame Duck' session.

Senator Harry Reid has made it very clear he plans to push for Amnesty again during the lame duck session in a desperate attempt to get amnesty passed.

We hate to tell everyone this, but unfortunately Harry Reid and the other traitors do have a strong chance of passing Amnesty in the lame duck session.

But we have stopped them before several times and we will stop them again this time.

ALIPAC is an organization that now specializes in helping to stop Amnesty legislation on the state and federal level.

With your continued support and activism, we can hold them off until our new candidates can be sworn in. And if we can make it to that point, we will go on offense in the states and DC and by the time we are done, millions of illegal aliens will have left our nation!

Please rest up and get your affairs in order because the next round of political fighting will begin very soon!

Sincerely,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport illegals

Dem lame-duck agenda shrinking fast after Election Day 'shellacking'
    By Alexander Bolton - 11/08/10 05:00 AM ET

Democratic allies are not optimistic about their legislative priorities getting done in the lame-duck session after Democratic candidates got pummeled on Election Day.

Senate Democrats had discussed as many as 20 bills up for consideration during the lame-duck session, the period between the Nov. 2 election and Christmas.

In the wake of a midterm election that President Obama called a “shellackingâ€

Americans lose jobs ot immigrants

PLEASE PLEASE!!
    When you write about this or anything concerning illegals or even "un-documented" workers -Indicate Illegal or Non green card or non citizen illegal employment.

Just calling them Immigrants does not get it.

Illegalls are not immigrants which I know you know -but many are in the habit of saying it
    -then these liars on the left and the profiteers (various ones) can say we are racist and " anti-Immigrant" and tthen un_American blah blah.
    I know of legal Immigrants being supplanted by illegal "immigrants" and this muddys the water and makes it easier to get away with
    We also have foreign born workers with visas coming here -which I want to stop (!!) and I was wondering at first if you were referring to them.
    See the problem this creates?

illegal aliens, or words there of are always mentioned when talking about someone here illegally.

Re: Americans lose jobs ot immigrants

Quote Originally Posted by Sams
    PLEASE PLEASE!!
    When you write about this or anything concerning illegals or even "un-documented" workers -Indicate Illegal or Non green card or non citizen illegal employment.

Just calling them Immigrants does not get it.

Illegalls are not immigrants which I know you know -but many are in the habit of saying it
    -then these liars on the left and the profiteers (various ones) can say we are racist and " anti-Immigrant" and tthen un_American blah blah.
    I know of legal Immigrants being supplanted by illegal "immigrants" and this muddys the water and makes it easier to get away with
    We also have foreign born workers with visas coming here -which I want to stop (!!) and I was wondering at first if you were referring to them.
    See the problem this creates?
    I know of no one on ALIPAC who would refer to an illegal immigrant as just an "immigrant." We don't even say "undocumented;" these people are ILLEGAL and that's the word we use.

Or as I have learned here IA's
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jobs for Illegalls

The article on the website said Immigrants and that is what I am responidng to. It occurs frequently no matter who does it. It does not have to be Alipac , but a quotation or the header of someones source.
    Even NumbersUSA has done it and Roy Beck has mentioned the confusion it causes.

Re: Jobs for Illegalls

Quote Originally Posted by Sams
    The article on the website said Immigrants and that is what I am responidng to. It occurs frequently no matter who does it. It does not have to be Alipac , but a quotation or the header of someones source.
    Even NumbersUSA has done it and Roy Beck has mentioned the confusion it causes.
    We post articles here on ALIPAC, but we don't change the way they are worded. Yes, it is wrong to just say "immigrants" without including "illegal" but that is not anything ALIPAC can do anything about. It is the media that insists on saying "immigrants" or "undocumented" --ALIPAC just reports what the media reports. Our purpose here is to be an archive of articles about illegal immigration, and to be accurate, we must archive articles as they are written, not as we think they should be written!

Anon on using the word Immigrant

Don't have a cow man. It is just what I said in the first place. No one criticized Alipac in particular, just the general consumption of the word "Immigrant" or "Immigration" for incorrect uses and what results.

The article was on your website and I was responding to IT.
    I reserve my right to voice this and you need no fancy quote from me or reminder of Amendment provisions.
    Chill,...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast