Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We should do the same for Tancredo who just dropped out of the race and endorsed Romney.

I read early on that Tancredo did not think he would make it anyway.. But he ran to bring attention to the immigration issue, which he has (in spades).. He has done more for the illegal immigration issue then ANY politician out there.. Even though I have been seriously contemplating Romney, Tancredo is still my hero !!
    "Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it."

Why would you even consider Romney, given his mediocre record on immigration? http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... res08.html Tancredo endorsing Romney is as shameful as Gilchrist endorsing Huckabee. Both have done a lot for our movement - once upon a time. But that doesn't change the fact that both have recently made foolish endorsements.

Dear Joe,

Simply get a clue! The Republican Nominee is going to be one of 3-4 people.

Mitt Romney, Rudy Guliani, John McCain or Mike Huckabee. Romney is clearly a better overall choice than either of the others.

Fred Thompson as a Senator for 8 years did nothing. McCain is Mr. Ammnesty, Guliani, you might as well vote for Hillary.

Romney as governor of MA can't force laws on the books if the Dems don't want to play, BUT he did order the State Police to enforce the immigration laws. Your being foolish to compare Huckabee to Romney. Show me anywhere that ANY other candidate actually ordered their law enforcement to enforce immigration laws. You can't. Romney is the ONLY one.

Tancredo's endorsement of Mitt Romney says that he sees clearly of those with a CHANCE to be president, who will do the most for America & immigration. You watch, I predict that Hunter will also back Romney, as will the others that are going to get cut once the caucuses have been held.

Romney will be a great president. Probably surpassing Reagan for restoring America to her Glory.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDreams
    Dear Joe,

Simply get a clue! The Republican Nominee is going to be one of 3-4 people.

Mitt Romney, Rudy Guliani, John McCain or Mike Huckabee. Romney is clearly a better overall choice than either of the others.

Fred Thompson as a Senator for 8 years did nothing. McCain is Mr. Ammnesty, Guliani, you might as well vote for Hillary.

Romney as governor of MA can't force laws on the books if the Dems don't want to play, BUT he did order the State Police to enforce the immigration laws. Your being foolish to compare Huckabee to Romney. Show me anywhere that ANY other candidate actually ordered their law enforcement to enforce immigration laws. You can't. Romney is the ONLY one.

Tancredo's endorsement of Mitt Romney says that he sees clearly of those with a CHANCE to be president, who will do the most for America & immigration. You watch, I predict that Hunter will also back Romney, as will the others that are going to get cut once the caucuses have been held.

Romney will be a great president. Probably surpassing Reagan for restoring America to her Glory.
    Why is there no source on this message?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is the updated list going to be posted?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

With Mike Hucakbee running for President again, I think we need to bring this important reminder from 2008 back to the top! Here is the latest on The Huckster...

Mike Huckabee Supports Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
    http://www.alipac.us/f34/mike-huckab...aliens-321439/

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234