Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Those are great, I am lmbo Thanks William I needed a good laugh
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Really upset!!!

Only 6, I need more than that after last night.

Lyn
    THANKS, I NEEDED THAT

Thanks! Just what we needed.

Miss Dixie, be sure let us know if you hear back from Dean.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Needed a laugh so thank you for that as most of us are sick to our stomachs. I intend to do a write in at the election and it won't be for anyone of the radical left, McCain, Clinton, Obama or should I say the three stooges. They are working to ruin America.
    God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    CORPORATE You have two cows. You sell one, force the other to produce the milk of four cows, then act surprised when it drops dead.
    Scary (grin). Sounds like my employer, hehe. Not all that long ago, I risked being written up by a supervisor. I work a job that impliedly requires you to be in two or three places and/or do two or three jobs simultaneously. I was feverishly working on one task when the supervisor came up to me to tell me about another task that needed to be done. I hung my head and the following conversation (approximate) took place:

ME - I apologize. I left my matter transmuter at home.

SUPERVISOR - What?

ME - My matter transmuter ... you know, the device that allows me to split myself into three people so I can be in three places at the same time.

I walked away. He didn't write me up ... but I got the impression he wasn't that taken with my comment, either (grin).

By the way, here's a little more work-related humor for those into etymology (word origins). Prior to the Civil War, slave owners found they were incapable of monitoring all the activities of their slaves. So, from among their slaves, they chose a few who were most obedient and put them in charge of work crews. They gave them the title of overseer. After slavery ended, that job title disappeared into obscurity ... or did it? Dissect these words into their parts:

OVER means "above" - SEER means "watcher"
    SUPER means "above" - VISOR means "watcher"

One final piece of humor, this time on-topic. I've told this before but you may not have seen it.

An undocumented worker walks into a bank and pulls a gun on a teller, demanding all the money in her cash drawer. The teller complies. But, unknown to the undocumented worker, she presses down on a foot-activated silent alarm ... alerting police to the robbery. Police arrive quickly and apprehend the undocumented worker before he can get away. But as the police put handcuffs on the undocumented worker and read him his rights, he protests, saying, "You don't understand! I wasn't robbing this bank! I was merely making an undocumented withdrawal."

(ahem)

Some overseerers have disappeared,

Oversight committees.
    ------------------------

Thank You!

Welcome

mskansas
    ALIPAC New Recruit

You are in good company here. We all have been affected by illegal's in one way or another.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Earnwings
    Needed a laugh so thank you for that as most of us are sick to our stomachs. I intend to do a write in at the election and it won't be for anyone of the radical left, McCain, Clinton, Obama or should I say the three stooges. They are working to ruin America.
    God Bless.
    What a great idea - a write-in! HOW can we ALL pull together and write-in
    one person that we all agree on?

Out of curiosity, has a write-in ever won an election before?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast