Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Lou Dobbs Deal It's Now or Never

The Lou Dobbs Deal It's Now or Never

February 20, 2008

Mr. Dobbs, America needs you to gather the brightest minds around you from across the political spectrum and to announce a run for President now, because America needs a better selection on the ballot this November.

The American Spirit is rising to defend this nation and that spirit is calling on you to run for President. America needs a historic change in Washington. America needs a "Lou Dobbs Deal" to unite us on the issues that most Americans agree on, but are being deprived of representation.

When you recently responded to a reporters questions about running for President with "Never say Never", as a child of the 80's it invoked memories of the song "Never say Never" by Romeo Void for me. Let me answer your comments with a new lyric, "It's Now or Never."

Mr. Dobbs, you would make a great Presidential candidate for many reasons. A historic stage is set where Americans are ready to throw out the status quo in Washington. Approval ratings for Congress and the President are at historic lows, while the percentage of people who believe America is on the wrong track are at a historic high!

You have the character, the issues, the name recognition, and personal attributes to heed this call and succeed.

You are one of the few nationally known personalities talking about the core issue, behind the most important issues of our day. The primary issue at stake is whether the American people will run this nation and remain free and self governed, or if we will continue to be dominated and ruled by big business. This historic conflict has risen again in our time and it calls for nothing less than historic responses from Americans. This is the top reason we need a historic Lou Dobbs run for President and not more of the same from the DC insider Republicans and Democrats many of us call McClintoBama.

Also at the forefront is the fact you are an honest man who truly cares about these issues. The loss of integrity in our nation has become so rampant that Americans distrust the process and most politicians. The fact you are an adherent to the truth, albeit painful at times, will attract many Americans to your banner. Most Americans can support a candidate they believe is truthful and honestly concerned about the issues, even in places where they disagree with your position on some issues.

You have acquired legendary status with Americans who are starved for the truth and have gravitated to your show. You have the personal finances to launch a campaign and you have the name recognition every candidate needs to succeed.

A Lou Dobbs campaign for President would greatly benefit from your skills at debate and public speaking. You have proven yourself highly capable of communicating the anguish of the American public, in easy to understand language, based on common sense and ethical principles. You would devastate McClintoBama in any debate.

Your Harvard degree in economics is sorely needed in the White House as many of our true economic indicators approach levels that rival the Great Depression. The economy has soared to a top issue along side the War on Terror and illegal immigration as the dollar plummets. McCLintoBama campaigns are more focused on political economics to serve their special interest groups. Your knowledge in this area would make you a top contender for voters who list the economy as a top concern.

So we know that you could dominate the field among voters who are concerned about illegal immigration and the economy. We know you could gather the anti-status quo political winds in your sails. All that is needed is a populist message on the remaining top issues and an appeal for greater elections integrity and a reestablishment of the protections of rights and freedoms for American citizens that are vanishing quickly.

We all know that McCain, Clinton, and Obama will push the same amnesty plans drafted by the US Chamber of Commerce and the ethnocentric groups from the White House. We also know that each will move to suppress your free speech, my free speech, and the freedoms of every talk show host and American citizen.

We are all running out of time Mr. Dobbs. The North American Union cannot come into being, without an authoritarian crack down on free speech in America and you are one of their top targets.

What hope would you have in 2012 long after new laws are put in place to curtail free speech in America? What hope will you have as a candidate and what hope will Americans have for immigration enforcement or border security, if McClintoBama delivers on amnesty where George Bush failed and we have 20 million new illegal alien voters who are under the control of the likes of Janet MurguÃ*a and Juan Hernandez? How long do you expect to retain your current pulpit should we fail to restore citizen control of our government, Mr. Dobbs?

You know full well that these special interest groups envision a future where people will have to hide the American flag in their attics as future generations are told of what evil racists Americans once were before the "enlightened" changes were made. If these Open Borders groups become the winners of history, they will tell our children and grandchildren false and horrible stories of evil men like Lou Dobbs!

We can still win this fight, Mr. Dobbs, we can restore the American Republic and we can reverse illegal immigration. We just need you to heed the call.

The current choices for President are unacceptable, leaving most Americans wishing we could throw out this batch of cookies and start over. This cast of poor political actors will say or do anything to get elected and to appease their special interest groups.

Many Democrats fear what a McCain win would bring the country and many Republicans share this fear. Many Republicans fear what a Clinton or Obama victory would bring this nation and many Democrats share that fear.

Americans should not be afraid to vote! We need an acceptable candidate who will focus on issues that unite us. We need someone we can vote for without feeling like we need a shower afterwards. We cannot allow the message sent to every American to be that the DC status quo will prevail.

That brings to mind another important reason you should run for President. Unless you run, down ballot candidates for Congress and US Senate that campaign on populist issues such as immigration and change in Washington will have no coat tail factor in their districts. Many Americans will simply not vote if confronted with a selection of DC insiders like McClintobama. Many will simply refuse to play the lesser of two evils game anymore and that will hurt all candidates of integrity that are running.

Mr. Dobbs, the American government is failing our citizens on an unprecedented level. We have been deprived of self governance and American sovereignty and our borders are vanishing. Our law systems are not 'broken', they are paralyzed by big business that sees American citizens as powerless peasants whose laws, freedoms, and national identities are market hindrances.

Will you continue to be the voice that tells us the truth on TV as we are transfixed in horror powerless in our own nation? Will you tell us of the toxic toys our children are chewing on, or the tainted food we have already eaten? Will you tell us of the loss of freedom and security and the death horrors we face because of the politically correct paralysis in DC or will you take action to preserve this nation, Mr. Dobbs?

Unless you are prepared to tell us of another leader in America who can answer this call as well as you can, we expect to hear of your announcement to run soon.

We stand ready to support you with all we can muster.

In closing, I would like to share a website we have prepared where Americans can show their support for you by signing up as volunteers and contributors. We are encouraging those who approve of the message in this letter to write you and to sign up to be ready to give you the volunteers and contributions you will need to get off to a roaring start in your historic run for President.

I hope that those who read this letter will visit http://www.LouDobbsforPresident.org and show their support. I hope you will read the many comments left for you there, Mr. Dobbs. If you should run, we will quickly give you the supporter list and website for your campaign use.

America needs you to run for President, Mr. Dobbs and I hope you will meet with me in a few weeks to allow me to plead the case.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sending this out to my email list (750+). Well done W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou running would be an answer to our prayers

I assume you've sent this to him, William. Can't wait to see his reply. He said not to take NO for an answer.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I have every faith in Lou and want him to run very much. But, do you think he can beat "The Movement"?

EXCELLENT WILLIAM! I cant wait to hear his reponse.

I will send this out to everyone on my list!

LETS HOPE AND PRAY HE RUNS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dear Lord,
    I ask in the name of "Our Father", that Lou Dobbs consider to run for Office of the President of the United States in order to rid us of all the unjust political deeds that have been done to the citizens of this country.
    Amen

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-629046.html#629046
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good idea, Butterbean. I'll join you.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I voted in the last 2 presidential elections in which bush won by illegal means. I do not intend to vote for either mccain or obama. The MSM won't cover anyone else that attempts to run. If Lou Dobbs ran for president, I would definitely vote for him. I think the best man for the job wouldn't stand a chance of getting elected. That's Pat Buchanan.