Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Lou Dobbs Deal It's Now or Never Mr. President

The Lou Dobbs Deal, It's Now or Never Mr. President

February 21, 2008

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC has released an open letter to CNN host Lou Dobbs, asking him to rise to the call of the American Spirit and run as an Independent candidate for President, since the remaining viable Presidential candidates are all Washington insiders supporting the same amnesty plan created by the US Chamber of Commerce.

"Lou Dobbs is a hero as a news source because you can get information on his show that others in the media suppress or distort," says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "Dobbs knows and reports more of the truth about what is happening in America. He has chosen to stand with the majority of American citizens and not the special interest groups that currently dominate DC."

Lou Dobbs could easily dominate the field on the top issues of the economy and illegal immigration. His views on illegal immigration have brought him a rapidly growing audience and he has a degree from Harvard in economics.

"Polls show historic low satisfaction levels with the White House, Congress, both political parties, and the direction the nation is moving in," says Gheen. "The last thing we need is more DC insiders like McClintobama, which will all do about the same things if elected. A historic stage is set for an Independent to run and win and that person has to be Lou Dobbs."

ALIPAC setup a website at www.LouDobbsforPresident.org where people could sign up as volunteers and potential contributors for a Dobbs campaign. The website quickly received support from over 2,000 people that pledged over half a million dollars. When the amount pledged exceeds one million, William Gheen will request a meeting with Lou Dobbs.

To read ALIPAC's full Open Letter to Lou Dobbs, titled "The Lou Dobbs Deal It's Now or Never", please visit http://www.loudobbsforpresident.org or http://www.alipac.us

###

Paid for by AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is good news!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article2978.html

W

With a population of 300 million all we have to show for presidential candidates are three like-minded politicians. All three are Washington insiders steered by special interests into supporting “comprehensive immigration reformâ€

Lou would by law have to quit his tv show and I do not believe he thinks he would have any chance of winning.He has seen mccain winning the republican primaries and tom tancredo register so low in his effort.I would not blame him for thinking that most of america is too ignorant or naive to care or come out and vote for him.I hope I am wrong and if he did run I would put every dime I could spare and every moment of time I had to get him elected.

Does anyone know where Lou stands on moral issues? I am a Christian, and although I would vote for him anyway,after listening to all of his positions, the only way to really get him traction is to get the evangelical vote. Huckabee qot quite a lot of traction from it, but I struck him off my list once he mentioned a path to citizenship, and found out more about him.
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Sent the following to Lou at CNN

Dear Lou:

I believe that the time is now. If a shallow man like Ralph Nader can run for President than 'why in the world' can't you. We need you. America needs you, an Independent with basic core Conservative values.

In the Bible there is a quote which is applicable here: "Where there are no men, you be that man".

Well there are no real "men" in the pitiful choice presently afforded the American public..........only empty rhetoric and misguided promises.... and so I ask you, yes beg you, to run as an Indepedemt for Presidemt of The United States.....and in my mind.....there could possibly be no better.

Best

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence
    Sent the following to Lou at CNN

Dear Lou:

I believe that the time is now. If a shallow man like Ralph Nader can run for President than 'why in the world' can't you. We need you. America needs you, an Independent with basic core Conservative values.

In the Bible there is a quote which is applicable here: "Where there are no men, you be that man".

Well there are no real "men" in the pitiful choice presently afforded the American public..........only empty rhetoric and misguided promises.... and so I ask you, yes beg you, to run as an Indepedemt for Presidemt of The United States.....and in my mind.....there could possibly be no better.

Best
    Nice Work, Lawrence. I like it very much.

All I've heard is that he has announced he has a new three hour radio show. If he is going to run for president, he better start running, because it won't be that long before Nov. rolls around!

I haven't heard his radio show, has anyone else?
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

JAK
    America needs you Lou... and I know you didn't call the "millions" of Americans who have become Independents...just to become Independents.

We have taken our stand and told the Republicans and the Democrats that we are sick and tired of their corruption... but we need someone to run who WILL ACTUALLY LOOK OUT FOR THE AMERICAN CITIZEN, MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA...OUR COUNTRY!!! The only logical conclusion is YOU, LOU!!! PLEASE RUN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNTIED STATES !!!!!!!!!!!! OUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!