Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McClintObama: McCain & Obama scandals emerge

Friends of ALIPAC,

Talk Radio will be buzzing across America on Wednesday about these two stories. We wanted to make sure that each of you are aware of these.

This information is presented, as part of our effort to continue to warn America about McCain, Clinton, and Obama and their pro-amnesty stances.

Please read and distribute:

WARNING: John McCain funded by Soros and Kerry!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2949-thread-1-0.html

Obama Campaign Office displays foreign flag, with Marxist Revolutionary
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103384.html

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.su

If you would like to comment on these items, please post feedback at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-621851.html#621851
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: McClintObama: McCain & Obama scandals emerge

As one American, I feel nothing but disgust and contempt for this inexcusable display at Obama's campaign offices.
    It's time for people who believe that they have a stake in Western civilization and its traditions to get a little backbone - even if it offends somebody. (Fred Thompson)

McCain/Obama scandals

What's the objective? Do you want Hilary to be the nexy President? First its any Republican other than McCain, then, Any Republican other than McCain or Huckabee, then lets throw Lou Dobbs into the mix, and the occasional mention of Ron Paul. Now it appears the message is "any candidate that isn't McCain or Obama".

Re: McCain/Obama scandals

Please note: I said absolutely nothing about any candidate other than the contemptable and dispicable display of the Che Guevara flag in the campaign offices of Obama, period!
    It's time for people who believe that they have a stake in Western civilization and its traditions to get a little backbone - even if it offends somebody. (Fred Thompson)

Obama-Nation

With all the talk about McCain, I think Americans are forgetting that Obama was not born in the United States......I thought only U.S. citizens could run for the office of President. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfm
    What's the objective? Do you want Hilary to be the nexy President? First its any Republican other than McCain, then, Any Republican other than McCain or Huckabee, then lets throw Lou Dobbs into the mix, and the occasional mention of Ron Paul. Now it appears the message is "any candidate that isn't McCain or Obama".
    The objectives are to...

1. Properly inform every American we can before and after they vote.

2. By educating the public, lower the public support levels for these terrible candidates. That will make it harder for them to push their pro amnesty agendas if they are elected.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by ncfm
    The objectives are to...

1. Properly inform every American we can before and after they vote.

2. By educating the public, lower the public support levels for these terrible candidates. That will make it harder for them to push their pro amnesty agendas if they are elected.

W
    Absolutely, knowledge is POWER!!!! POWER NEEDS TO RETURN TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

McCain's rise

How did he come from way behind...backing from these people, and how has he been able to sweep the field...votes from illegals. You can bet your sweet assumptions that Juan is getting out the hispanic vote, legal or illegal. He's going to face some stiff opposition if Obama has stuff like this flag of Che Guevara in his offices because those people are radical.
    McCain is a wolf in a lambs coat, I will not vote for him under any circumstances he can sign the fence contract, whatever...anyone that doesn't see 24 million people here illegally as a threat to our country is nuts. This is not an immigration problem - this is a colonization problem and we need someone who recognizes this fact and doesn't say, Friends let's work together - as he opens the gates farther and lets more in! During one of the first debates, I heard him mutter: "I don't believe in fences!" I couldn't believe my ears. Then when he was considered out, no money, no staff, I was relieved. That was part of his plan all along, to be the come back guy and saver.

Obama

Contrary to your thinking Obama was born in Hawaii. It had only been a state a short period of time. I checked him out as soon as he threw his hat in the ring. Now I am presuming the information supplied is the gospel truth!

McCain's quest for the presidency may be questionable. Someone needs to check this out. Seems that "citizenship" goes hand-in-hand with "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". He was born at the Coco Solo Air Base, Panama Canal Zone. What I have read makes me wonder!