Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy
    "Put a biscuit in your pie hole."

William,

As a Ron Paul supporter, I appreciate your sensitivity, and tact dealing with some of us that are a tad obnoxious.
    Thanks Buddy, I want everyone to know I wrote that with a smile and the meaning is meant to be conveyed with a smile.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone been in touch with Dobson, who said he would not vote for McCain as the lesser of two evils? I know that he came out in favor of Huckabee because he is convinced that Huckabee is genuine, and will address the Marriage Amendment and the Pro-Life issue.

I just wanted to know if any attempt has been made to alert him and the groups who follow him, as to Huckabee's blatant liberal record? Dobson and lots of evangelical mega-churches need to be swamped with info concerning the NAU. I think Firesociety's idea of sending Jerome Corsi's book to the senators didn't work, but it may have an effect on the mega-church pastors.

I'm pretty sure that RP's position on removing all troops immediately is what cost him the Rep. vote because most Christians I know, and I know plenty, were convinced that we need to be there.

I have mixed emotions about it myself. Who really knows the truth? I was all for it, until I became aware of the open border's policy, and then it just didn't make sense anymore because anyone could come here, at will, including radical Islamofascists.

Anyway, I think that the only way to reach people now, is to send Jerome Corsi's book to the mega-church pastors. I am also reading a book by Alan Sears and Craig Osten called The ACLU vs America. I mean I always knew they were a bad group, but if the mega-church pastors also read this, I think it would wake them up to the huge threat the ACLU is, and what they should be doing to alert their congregations.

I would just love to know if Obama, McCain and Hillery are members of the ACLU!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12