Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sweet!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have her up at http://www.americanpatrol.com/ now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our friends at The Conservative Voice have it up too!

http://www.tcvdaily.com/article/18715.html

Why are the other companies not focused on the way Miller is? I was angry to see Ford and Allstate listed as major supporters of Laraza. I am in the process of changing my insurance and will never buy a Ford again.

I did sent letters to both of these companies and Ford could not even bother to respond. At least Allstate did have the courtesy to explain their position.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_Rochester
    Why are the other companies not focused on the way Miller is? I was angry to see Ford and Allstate listed as major supporters of Laraza. I am in the process of changing my insurance and will never buy a Ford again.

I did sent letters to both of these companies and Ford could not even bother to respond. At least Allstate did have the courtesy to explain their position.
    Michael,

The leaders in the coalition decided it would be best to focus on one company at first to see what results our combined and focused efforts could generate. As we grow stronger, we are considering expanding the boycott to include other companies.

William

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_in_Rochester

Michael,

The leaders in the coalition decided it would be best to focus on one company at first to see what results our combined and focused efforts could generate. As we grow stronger, we are considering expanding the boycott to include other companies.

William
    Good plan, but just as an extra I went to the sabmiller site and have band all sabmiller brands.
    some brands to include

Mickey's Malt Liquor
    Milwaukee's Best
    Milwaukee's Best Ice
    Milwaukee's Best Light
    Henry Weinhard's Amber Light
    Henry Weinhard's Blue Boar Pale Ale
    Henry Weinhard's Hefeweizen
    Henry Weinhard's Northwest Trail
    Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve

and more. I also found out the Full Sail, an oregon company, brews some brands for sabmiller. I have sent a mail to Full Sail to confirm. if so I will stop drinking Full Sail as well.

Miller Brewing Boycott Phase 2

Miller Boycott Supporter:

Thank you for signing our petition and agreeing to receive our e-mail alerts.

We have great news to report! The Dow Jones Newswires are reporting that Miller's stock prices are down and their product sales in the US are collapsing! Although our boycott has not been attributed as one of the causes for this, we have sent the following press release to the nation describing our role.

Copy of Press Release (Found on www.MillerBoycott.com)
    http://www.millerboycott.com/announce/index.asp#phase2

We are now asking for your continued support on two very important efforts to take our boycott of Miller Brewing Company to the next level.

Please join us as we launch Phase 2 by returning to the website at www.MillerBoycott.com We need you to get copies of our fliers and stickers to get them out in all 50 states.

We also need you to use our e-mail template in item 7 to send to all of your contacts. The e-mail templates encourage others to visit the site, join the boycott, spread the word, and sign the petition.

Phase 3 will be announced soon as we line up protests outside of Miller production facilities and offices all across America in mid November!

We also need your help via contributions. As of today, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) has spent over $2,500 to launch and promote our Miller boycott operations. FIRE Coalition has spent over $500.

The results so far have been spectacular but we must recuperate some of our expenses and decide what we can afford to do to further market our boycott to other Americans.

If you are pleased with our effort and support our goals, please take a few minutes to contribute. We are having an impact, but our future success depends on your support.

You can contribute to our efforts via ALIPAC (www.alipac.us) at this link
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

You can contribute to our efforts via FIRE Coalition (www(dot)FIREcoalition(d0t)com) at this link.

Please take the time to visit and support the over 100 organizations currently supporting this boycott via this link.

http://www.millerboycott.com/coalition/index.asp

Together we are having an impact and Miller Brewing should understand that we are just getting started.

Thank you for receiving our e-mail alerts and thank you for your continued support!

The Miller Boycott Team
    www.MillerBoycott.com

Disclaimer

The Miller Boycott Coalition and the Illegal Immigration Boycott Coalition is only open to organizations that certify they are non violent and non racist.

Each group on our list has provided us with written statements to this effect and has promised to link to our boycott and notify all of their supporters with encouragement to participate.

Being listed as a supporter of the boycott does not imply that each group endorses, supports, or shares any responsibility for the actions or alleged actions of other groups on the list.

MillerBoycott exercises a maximum effort to assure that any officially supporting group meets our strict standards, but we are not responsible for any content or actions promoted by supporting groups.

We are only interested in organizations that are representative of the vast majority of Americans that want our border secured and our existing immigration laws enforced.

Racist organizations are not reflective of the majority of American citizens that we wish to represent. Their participation is unwanted, not allowed in an official capacity, and we have to control or responsibility associated with what they say or do.

If anyone has any information about any official boycott supporter that would be deemed as inconsistent with our standards, please notify MillerBoycott.com so we may investigate and take appropriate action if needed.

We are very grateful for the support of so many citizens and fine organizations in this effort and will do our very best to prevent any political opposition attempts to unfairly defame said groups and organizations by using lose associations beyond our control to improperly describe our mutual efforts.

We value our Asian, Black, Hispanic, White, and multi-ethnic supporters working as a team in this effort.

Any groups, or individuals, that do not share our value for diverse support should not link to or reproduce the copyrighted materials from www.MillerBoycott.com Your support is unwanted.

Thank you,

Miller Boycott Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12