Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Youtube not on our side.

Youtube is a leftist site Anything that shows the left in a bad light gets removed. The video shows two or three pro Amnesty protesters violently assault the two camera men. grounds for a criminal assault charge. Its on video too to prove it. Maybe post it on Liveleak next time.

That video was shown on the Oklahoma news on TV.
    ------------------------

Re: Youtube not on our side.

Quote Originally Posted by desert1
    Youtube is a leftist site Anything that shows the left in a bad light gets removed. The video shows two or three pro Amnesty protesters violently assault the two camera men. grounds for a criminal assault charge. Its on video too to prove it. Maybe post it on Liveleak next time.
    desert1 - Welcome to ALIPAC.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I prefer simpler interpretation. Perhaps you and Channel 1 Images should have used Revver, Vimeo or Blip which have advertising and pay a per centage to the videographer. That way they would have less to complain about. I contacted another organiztion with a suggestion they protest Schumer and made the same suggestion about video sites so they could get paid. Better yet have cameramen of your own who will not mind generating free advertising material.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have looked at some other YouTube sites that have the same video and they have been doctored to make it look like it was the Tea Party people who were the aggressors. And just who was the guy who came running across the street to start everything?

I think YouTube should pull down all the other sites until this is resolved.

ang
    Sounds like you were set up. Not surprising, the direction the media is going. Do these people even know who Che was? He came from a wealthy Argentinan family, was well educated, fought with Castro, went to Bolivia & was killed there. None of these "revolutionaries" really give a hoot about the peasants. They care about POWER, & they use whatever means that is convenient. Look around, take a good look at the "Brave New World" created by these despots. Cuba, Venezuela, No. Korea, Iran, Lybia, Zimbabwe (sp.), etc. I could go on, but even the dim & the dumb should get it by now. Is this where we are headed? If we allow our laws to be subverted by aliens who refuse to assimilate & an indifferent govt., we will lose our sovereignty. We will not recognize the America that emerges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12