Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Already working on Idaho and coordinating with other Idaho alipacers to attack Idaho state Legislatures, and newspapers...

But William I have to thank you for the e-mail this morning on " Alipac Core Mission" Building the Archives...which is how I got here

This e-mail is so important to read everyone , it will help you to learn how to navigate in alipac...I am going over each step to make sure I know exactly how it works and how to find imformation and statistic's I need for correspondence.

Please go over each of the 5 steps you will not regret it, you will feel more prepared and confident about the information you feel is important for your state legislatures to know.

It will be well worth your time to go through these 5 steps, I guarantee it!!

Knowledge will give you the confidence !!! This is the most valueble lesson I have had to date!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I think this is a great idea!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Go after the companies

I for one am in support of getting state leglislation, which I know I'll see before we see the feds do anything. Congradulations to Arizona, Oklahoma and others.

However, I'm taking the fight one step further. Allyou need to do is Google "ice raids" you find the names of companies hiring these ILLIGALS. I then write the companies expressing my outrage at their hiring practices.

If all Americans did this, the message would become loud and clear, that we are fed up with this practice.

Welcome to alipac "liwop" glad to have you with us....

that is also a great idea you have there!! i'll check it out!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Taking action

We all need to take all the action we can to encourage attrition.
    "The Second Amendment is the RESET button of the United States Constitution." — Doug McKay

No Illegal Immigrants should be allowed in our Country, first of all they are all breaking the law , second of all all of our city officials know this and they aren't doing anything about it.
    I'm sure they are all Americans and they should also want to stop this.

I'm in Florida the local news stations are saying that Castro has stepped down, I can just imagine what would happen in this State if Cuba decides to empty there jails like they did back in the 80"s Florida will have another boat lift arriving in this State.

Illegal Immigration needs to be stopped as soon as we can, everything in all states in this country are going up, taxes, homeowners insurance, Medical coverage that we all need, but I'm tired of paying for all of the illegal immigrants.

Any Company or Corporation or Government & City offices that hire illegal immigrants needs to fined big time. Government jobs are the largest Employer of illegal immigrants , so when will someone do something about that?

I'm tired of it all including the Predential Elections , I feel they are all fixed, I don't know of any State who has a paper trail for the elections.
    Sorry about being so upset but the news media doesn't help any.[/list][/code][/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by susieC

Illegal Immigration needs to be stopped as soon as we can, everything in all states in this country are going up, taxes, homeowners insurance, Medical coverage that we all need, but I'm tired of paying for all of the illegal immigrants.

__________________________________________________ _________

So stop calling them immigrants - - - they are not! An immigrant is a person who desires to become part of a new society and leave the old society where they came from behind them. These people have no such desire. They are criminals - - yes - - - and, they are invaders. So properly termed they are criminal invaders and should be referred to as such and treated as such.

Also, if we had a direct vote for the officials - - it would count. But we have delegates and super delegates and then the electoral college. There are no direct votes the way our founding fathers designed the Declaration and Constitution and Bill of Rights. Those three documents are interconnected BTW and stand alone to rule this Nation. We need to get back to them. But that will not happen until people stop talking, lay down their pens and pick up their guns as a group to purge 80 - 85% of the politicians out of office. We would also have to curtail the money behind the corruption to achieve what is desirable, ie: banish George Soros and those with the big oil money and the CFR, and the Federal Reserve and IRS. Then it would take a couple decades for the country as a whole to recover - - but we would have our Republic back and could purge the America haters of Mexican, Islamic and head-missing super stardom. None of them want to live here and love this country anyway.
    "The Second Amendment is the RESET button of the United States Constitution." — Doug McKay

We need help fast over here for whom ever has time!!

>>>>>>>>>>>"RED ALERT"<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Utah...Needs calls now!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104592.html
    Utah and Indiana.... Call, e-mail campaign!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-103479-days ... asc-0.html

Reb

Idaho's Moving the wrong way

Here's an article from the Twin Falls "Times-News Magicvalley.com". It starts out just fine then turns nuts>

Citizens gather tonight for five-year anniversary of Iraq

A gathering tonight in City Park will mark the five-year anniversary of the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

The event will start at 7 p.m. in front of the City Park bandshell. Speakers will honor the fallen, stand up for veterans' rights, call for an end to the U.S. occupation of Iraq, and call attention to the economic cost of the war.

Participants are urged to bring signs expressing their viewpoint. Additional information: Jeff Ruprecht, 733-9639.

Meeting focuses on starting local council of LULAC

A meeting to discuss starting a local council of the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) will be held at 6 p.m. today at the Idaho Department of Labor office at 450 Falls Ave. E.

LULAC calls itself the largest and oldest Hispanic organization in the United States, focusing on advances for Latinos economically, in education, political influence, health and civil rights through community-based programs. There are more than 700 LULAC councils nationwide.

Interest in the 75-year-old organization was spurred after meetings held in response to an immigration sweep in mid-November where federal immigration agents arrested 108 illegal immigrants in the area during an investigation of human smuggling on bus lines.

Additional information: Alex Castaneda, 732-1240.

Supporting the troops is alright, if that is what it is all about, but let's stop the Racist LULAC organization in their tracks.
    I will not be forced to learn a foreign language to accomodate illegals in MY COUNTRY

It sounds to me like Iraq was more of an excuse to gather people together to join LULAC.....you have to watch these people they always have a hidden agenda....when are people going to learn that.

Not only that, they are right up there with LaRaza, they are nothing more than an ethnocentic radical racist organization, when is this government going to wise up to this.

These people don't give a damn about America they only fight for a race and not for the good of our country, guess they are not patriotic enough to know it is suppose to be "country first" But then maybe they don't consider this their country!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12