Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

called culberson, poe, marchant, hutchinson, and cornyn of texas
    called traitor harry reid and nancy pelosi

Pelosi person said as far as he knows, more calls are coming in on amnesty than on the swine flu

From james above
    Pelosi person said as far as he knows, more calls are coming in on amnesty than on the swine flu
    Americans are concerned about both, is Pelosicko off her rocker.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    LETS HIT THIS HARD PATRIOTS, TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Happen to have the day off. I'm on it!

I called my congressman which is on one of the committees.

This is going to be terrible because of the people coming from Mexico, going any where and getting sick. At least with citizens, we have a home and a community that we reside in and we stay in one area. It will be like managing a forrest fire and hot spots popping up everywhere.

It's not just illegal aliens, it's tourists and Americans visiting Mexico and returning home sick. I actually think Mexicans will cross, if they think they are sick or know they have been exposed to use our free emergency rooms and to get better treatment.

What a mess.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am telling them that it is fine and good that Secretary Napolitano says that people are being checked and temperatures taken if deemed necessary, but who is checking the people who illegal cross our border every night. Who looks at them? These individuals sneaking in put us all at risk. Even if there wasn't swine flu, there are other diseases which can be deadly to the American public.

Secure the border. Get more emergency lighting, more patrol and/or military and close the entry points that illegals and surely our government know exist.

Luke 24
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

BUMPing this up!

Once Again into the Breech!

Making calls, sending emails, following up w/ letters & hoping to actually see some of these folks in person.
    Currently dealing w/ the Sen. Specter decision to change parties. (As if most did not already realize he really was a liberal Democrat.)
    I loved Napolitano's comments referring to "passive" screening. I have no idea if she is actually serious when she says this, but then again, I have no idea if most people in Washington are serious about half of what they say!
    Seems to me we have been 'passive' about the entire protecting our porous southern border issue for decades, so what's the difference now? If we get any more passive we may as well just write checks as they enter & give them keys to our homes in advance!
    With no credible survey that shows public support for amnesty in any form at all, it is simply inconceivable these people just keep trying to shove this down our throats as though we must accept this since according to our elites, "we the mere people" are incapable of making intelligent decisions on these heady matters! Even the Pew surveys, which I never considered objective, show the public does NOT want amnesty. There are state after state deciding to refuse in-state tuition, drivers licenses, & so much more. A court also decided the San Francisco sanctuary policy was either illegal or the city could not legally justify its sanctuary policy.
    I cannot wait for 2010 & I pray our nation is returned to some sort of sound policies that reflects the people & not these suspiciously influential special interest groups & greedy employers!
    Oh well, back to work!
    <a href>http://www.alipac.us/</a>

Action Items made easy for you - take advantage of them

http://bit.ly/mCoA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12