Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    I am so sorry the turnout was poor for NC. I faxed, called and emailed and I will not give up or give in to Wash.DC. I will continue to stand with ALIPAC and have my voice heard. One lost battle is not the whole war!

The clock and history are on our side.

The cost to retain power is growing so fast on the two party evil money cult that one of them has had to go outside for money.

The Democrats and George Soros.

The Republicans are next, the House of Saudi, will fund them
    and it will get washed just like the money going to Obama now
    from Soros.

Americans are done funding the evil, so the two party evil money cult, outsource's the funding.

Soon they will over play their bad hand.

so say an Apache who knows things

We need to have county meeting in the state of North Carolina. Once a month per county would be workable and nice. Some people do not know how to use a computer, or how to navigate around our ALIPAC site. We could just have dinner together and get to know each other. Then using wireless computer at the monthly gathering instruction of the ALIPAC site is offerred. You have to start small and build a base. People have to be taken by the hand and shown at first. Once confusion sets in people shut down, and quit.

You could start the meetings monthly by sending members an email telling us when and where being held. Some people would travel to the next county for dinner and meeting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234