Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Are you guys against illegal immigrants attending college at all?
    They can go back to their homelands and attend college for much cheaper and it wont upset a single American if they do.

Example: Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
    Just look up the tuition rates, I have.
    http://www.unam.mx

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to start a national citizens list of those wanting to attend a Community College or College in North Carolina.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hear that if all the Illegals left it would hurt us, and I don't think so but it would depend on how many are paying taxes and how many are not, to offset the cost of the free benefits they get.

I agree No Illegals should be allowed to attend College Period.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerBob
    I hear that if all the Illegals left it would hurt us, and I don't think so but it would depend on how many are paying taxes and how many are not, to offset the cost of the free benefits they get.

If the illegals left or were all deported, the only ones it would hurt would be the ones who depend on them.
    Jobs would be replaced(if the business doesn't fold) by Legal citizens and even more income taxes would be paid due to all emplyees being legal.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Are you guys against illegal immigrants attending college at all?
    They can go back to their homelands and attend college for much cheaper and it wont upset a single American if they do.

Example: Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
    Just look up the tuition rates, I have.
    http://www.unam.mx

Dixie
    Now, there is one more thing that is cheaper in Latin America!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Quote Originally Posted by BikerBob

Now that they are organized well enough (by liberal legal advocacy groups) they will sue and sue....as long as they are able to stay here. Answer your question? It has gotten way past simple employment and consumer economics. This is a highly radicalized force we are dealing with.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

I see a racially divided US in the near future. You might say that this is the begining of the end,
    ------------------------

I may be a little late as I see a lot of new faces here and I would like to welcome you all to ALIPAC and the fight for our country..
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

"jaymack47"
    It goes further then just talk,talk,talk.The men and women of this group also do rallies and phone calls to our politicians and spread the word to countless other American citizens and groups. We need your help as well jaymack on this issue.

By the way January the 20th there is to be another rally in Washington
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I don't think it will hurt anywhere like they think it will if we deport ALL Illegals. We do need to take the money from them to pay for their deportation though, as a criminal fine.
    They are wrong in as this is NOT a hate thing maybe a disbelief in how this Government is handling this but not a hate. The illegals are Criminals and Criminals are thrown in Jail or in this case deported not given the Key to the City with US bending of backwards to give them freebies they have not earned and what right do they have over the ones that are tying to come to this country legally.
    Rallies, phone calls, and emails are good but also let anyone know that if they are voted into their position they can be voted out too.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast