Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC immigration enforcement legislation rally on July 5

Note: We will have citizen volunteers lobby the NC legislature from 9:30am - 5pm before the rally. We will provide volunteers with materials and easy instructions. If you are interested in joining as a volunteer, please write WilliamG@alipac.us

NC immigration enforcement legislation rally on July 5

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    6/29/2006

WilliamG@alipac.us / 919-787-6009

Raleigh -- Americans for Legal Immigration (ALIPAC), NC Listen, and other allied organizations will host an event on the Capitol grounds outside the Governor's offices to discuss immigration enforcement legislation currently being considered by the General Assembly at 6pm on July 5th.

Sponsors of illegal immigration bills have been invited and many plan to speak about their legislation. Other guest speakers will include family members of North Carolinians who have been killed by illegal aliens.

"By the time the NC General Assembly has another chance to pass immigration enforcement legislation, we will have another 100,000 illegal aliens in this state," says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "With Georgia, Tennessee, and Virginia now cracking down on illegals, the rate of illegal immigration into North Carolina is rising rapidly."

North Carolina already has half a million illegal aliens and one of the fastest growth rates of illegals in America due to lax security of license and government benefit laws. Hundreds of North Carolinians have been killed, and thousands injured, by illegal aliens that have been in-and-out of the hands of local law enforcement without deportation.

Many states have passed popular legislation that secure driver licenses, voter registration, and taxpayer benefits while empowering local and state law enforcement to enforce immigration laws.

ALIPAC played a key role in the defeat of HB 1183, the in-state tuition for illegal aliens bill, and is a national political action committee with supporters in all states.

Lawmakers that are sponsoring immigration enforcement bills are invited to attend, along with members of the public and media. For more details, please visit www.alipac.us

###

Paid For by
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll be there and can transport six people from the Charlotte area in my car if anyone interested.

Looked good to me.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Don't foget, there is another rally on 1 July too for those interested:

America's Re-Independence Day Rally
    Saturday, July 1 1:00pm to 4:00pm
    Raleigh NC State Capital grounds Morgan Street side.

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!! COME AND DEMONSTRATE YOUR SUPPORT FOR SECURING THE BORDERS AND LEGAL IMMIGRATION

We should have at least 4 speakers...thus far Vernon Robinson said that he may be interested and I have been trying to pull in some Minuteman Civil Defense reps....

We should have a great time with patriotic music, some chanting and some great information...not to mention demonstrating to our politicians that the American majority does not support Amnesty or any form of a "Guest Worker Program" which is a wolf in sheep's clothing for instant citizenship for law breakers.....
    Hope to see you there!!!
    This rally should be an excellent prelude to the one on 5 July! Everyone that can come, please do so! Let's show our NC elected officials that we are serious and demand action.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm close to Raleigh and I'll be there for both the July 1st and 5th events.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'm planning on attending both.

Here's a map of the area.

http://www.visitraleigh.com/pdf/dtmap.pdf

By all means, if there are people in Carteret County or any county in between who need a ride, send me a privat message. I have foom for three.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    By all means, if there are people in Carteret County or any county in between who need a ride, send me a privat message. I have foom for three.
    I'm looking forward to seeing you again JJ

W

Golly William, look at the TYPOS in my message! OOPS! Looking forward to seeing you again as well.

punish employers and get the word out

I have some ideas on how to punish employers and get the word out about the illegal immigration issues at hand.

To punish companies who hire illegal immigrants:
    have a picket line outside the place that hires illegal aliens. All you need is a permit to protest.

To get the word out about, have a mobile billboard sign in 4 sections each 3' by 3' then assemble on the side of a busy 4 lane highway with a large median. I'm planning on starting such a campaign every saturday for the next 2-3 months. I figure 4 hours each Saturday morning would reach thousands.

Oh, and I'll be there at the rally at 6pm.

-Bill Brooks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast