Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New AMNESTY Push in Senate! Get on the Phones Now!

Supporters of ALIPAC: (Please Forward and Post before it is too late!)

We need each of you on the phones immediately to all members of the Senate. The entire reason the Senate is considering immigration "reform" is that the current law says illegal aliens found in the US are to be deported. They want to remove that law with a disguised Guest Worker Program.

You can find all of the phone numbers you need for the Senate and tips to help with your calls here...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

and here...

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13639.html

You can get up to speed quickly on this ridiculous "compromise plan" that Senator Frist has unleashed here...

Guest Worker: Frist Unveils Revised Amnesty & Immigration Legislation
    http://www.alipac.us/article-1138-thread-1-0.html

and here...

Fox News: Deal Reached on Compromise Immigration Reform Pack
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-21565.html

PLEASE CALL ALL MEMBERS OF THE SENATE BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CALL FRIST, DOLE, AND BURR.

Talking Points

Each office will tell you that Senator ______ does not support amnesty.

Tell them "Nobody believes you. Nobody is buying this Guest Worker is not amnesty. It is a lie. Stop this bill!"

"How can the US Government tell how long an illegal alien has been in America? That is a ridiculous proposal and does not change the fact this is an amnesty!"

"Current law calls for illegal aliens to be deported. The goal of this bill is to lift that law and that is an amnesty!"

"This bill contains in-state tuition for illegal aliens which is opposed by most Americans. In fact, a recent Fox News poll shows 98% opposition!"

"I'm working with Americans for Legal Immigration. There are thousands of us. Any member of the Senate or Congress that votes for any bill that allows illegal aliens currently in the US to stay will not receive our endorsement and will face our opposition in their next election."

"We will remember in November"

"Vote No on the bill! We want enforcement only. Enforce our existing laws!"

"You were elected to represent me. I'm an American citizen. It is clear that the purpose of this legislation is to represent foreign nationals that have become illegal aliens to satisfy your big contributors!"

"Why is Senator _____ not listening to Americans?" (wait for response then continue) "Any elected official considering supporting a Guest Worker Amnesty is not listening to or representing Americans."

"Guest Worker is an Amnesty. The American public is not stupid."

"I will dedicate my vote, my time, my funds, my life to defeating any candidate that votes for any bill with a Guest Worker Amnesty in it."

"What other laws designed to protect America and Americans do you plan to leave unenforced and remove later?"

"Your office is aware that the Border Patrol is reporting a massive increase in illegal crossings because you are even discussing this legislation?"

THIS BILL MAY PASS THE SENATE, BUT WE CAN STILL STOP IT IN THE HOUSE.

EVEN IF BOTH THE HOUSE AND SENATE PASS GUEST WORKER, THIS LEGISLATION CAN BE REMOVED LATER AND OR USED AS A NEW TOOL TO DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE WILL FIGHT THEM EVERY STEP OF THE WAY BUT DO NOT LOSE YOUR MOTIVATION IF THIS PASSES THE SENATE.

When you have the time, check out these videos of the protests and the schools that have taken down the American flag!

Ban MEChA protest Video
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-21487.html

The Nation of Aztlan Video
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-102983.html#102983

ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us

Please begin or renew your support for Americans for Legal Immigration PAC today via ....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to calm down a bit, I called Burr's office and had the girl almost crying. Heck, I didnt think I was that mean.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I have been sending out the Alipac Release "Warning! US Senate Amnesty Bill Contains In-State Tuition for Illegals! since this morning and started last night.

Just read this alert. I'll get on the phones in a little bit and keep calling until I have to leave my house later. I've already called Burr and Dole once today.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Tell these Senators they will be branded with the LABEL of Traitor if they support Amnesty or Dream Act....telling you, it is freaking them out.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

just called Tom Harkin's office

sorry, I can't edit my posts so I have to post again.

Some other people should try calling Harkin's office too. I highly doubt he gets many calls from Iowa people on this issue.

I have to calm down a bit, I called Burr's office and had the girl almost crying. Heck, I didnt think I was that mean.
    LOL JP! I hate making phone calls when I'm mad. I wind up the one almost crying because I get so furious with these people and their "I don't give a hoot" attitude.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, I think the poor intern was getting an earful from a lot of people. She thought I was angryat her. All she could do was take messages and pass on what she was told to say like a good little robot.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by iamblueman4
    sorry, I can't edit my posts so I have to post again.
    I can't edit my posts either. I noticed the edit button is missing.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me