Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Made phone calls, then emails. Responses are starting to come in, but they are the typical "canned" emails. The aides I spoke with said they were getting a lot of calls, most of them sounded encouraging!

Thank you For helping in Texas

We went to the hearing in Austin last nite, there were more folks there for these bills, ,than against, it was inspiring. There was testimony from F.A.I.R and Judical Watch. I was almost in tears. And of course the two traitors in the room, the chamber of commerce, and the ACLU, there were at least 7 ACLU people there, it ran really late, they put the bills later in the agenda . The testimony started after 8.30 and was still going after 10.00, we had to leave. Another thing univision was there taping ,but it got too late for them too ,they left before we did. AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL YOU ALIPACERS! Thank you for calling and writing these Reprensentives, God Bless each and everyone one of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illegal Immigration Announcements

I have sent emails to every peroson on the TX list. If we can win TX it will go a long way. We need every one to send mails and call everyone on the list in TX. it is a big border state and we have tons of illegals. They out numbers the legal Americans! We need to stop this now for good.

Here - I set them alll up as Outlook email addresses -- just copy and paste -- much quicker. All went through BTW!

Representative Diana Maldonado (diana.maldonado@house.state.tx.us); Representative Harvey Hilderbran (harvey.hilderbran@house.state.tx.us); Representative Patricia Harless (patricia.harless@house.state.tx.us); Representative Pete Gallego (pete.gallego@house.state.tx.us); Representative Rene Oliveira (rene.oliveira@house.state.tx.us); Representative Sylvester Turner (sylvester.turner@house.state.tx.us); Representative Tom Craddick (tom.craddick@house.state.tx.us); Robert Orr (robert.orr_hc@house.state.tx.us); Vice Chairman Jose Menendez (jose.menendez@house.state.tx.us)
    "Where's the Fence?"

Texas Comittee Vote on April 22

I live in Texas - I called half a dozen, all I had time to do. Only one asked me if I lived in so and so's district. "Nope, I live in Red Oak, but am a Texan." The last one I spoke to said they were just getting ready to start the vote.

My question - did we do any good? What was the outcome? Also, why do we need to 'keep on them all week' if the vote was yesterday?

By the way - a comment - I attended the Dallas Tea Tax Party. Only one speaker I heard before having to leave after 2 hours got carried away and pulled in every 'right wing Republican conservative' item he could think of. No one suggested he stick to TAXES.

I thought this was about taxes, not abortion, which he seemed sure we were all in agreement on. I'm an Independent. I don't agree with all of ANYONE'S party's platform.

Later, I saw that it was being portrayed in the news as a Republican Conservative Effort - I have a problem with that. Did anyone else run across this at their rallies?

Trying to catch up from yesterday, had to take wife to ER all day.
    All is OK thank goodness. I will try to get started this afternoon or ASAP.

ALL DONE finally.

These bills are still stuck in the State Affairs Committee except for Bill: HCR 50 has been sent to the Calendars Committee
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12