Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Websites Say Both Obama and McCain Stink!

New Websites Say Both Obama and McCain Stink!

October 15, 2008

Contact: William Gheen, (919) 787-6009, info@obamaandmccainstink.com

A Rasmussen Poll said that almost half of all voters were not happy with their Presidential candidate choices, just before Hillary Clinton dropped out of the race and now a new website offers yard signs, buttons, bumper stickers, and clothing that states "Both Obama and McCain stink / suck!"

"I do not like either of the top Presidential candidates and I know that a large number of Americans agree with me on this," said William Gheen the founder of the new sites and host of the Last Americans Standing radio show. "I'm sick of the lesser of two evils game and regret that we have to pick between two poor candidates who are both DC insiders during this time of national crisis."

The new websites found at www.ObamaAndMcCainstink.com and www.ObamaAndMcCainSuck.com gives American voters a way to express their dismay over the 2008 Presidential elections.

Many Americans are upset with both Obama and McCain because of their negative campaign ads, lack of leadership on the economy, status as DC insiders, and mutual support for amnesty for illegal aliens.

"I'm ordering my T-Shirt, Bumper Sticker, and button today and plan to display them as soon as possible," said William Gheen. "The voice of Americans who are unhappy with both Obama and McCain should be heard in these national debates."

For more information or to purchase products stating that both Obama and McCain suck or stink please visit www.ObamaAndMcCainstink.com or www.ObamaAndMcCainsuck.com

###

Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
    www.ObamaAndMcCainSuck.com
    www.ObamaAndMcCainStink.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea W, I will check it out and place an order.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love the comments people are putting on the site.

http://www.obamaandmccainsuck.com/comments/index.php
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)