Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

North Carolina Must Act On Illegal Immigration

May 3, 2010

Members of the NC General Assembly:

Last year, the state of South Carolina passed one of the toughest state bills cracking down on illegal immigration which sent many-many illegals into North Carolina.

Our state legislature's response was to do nothing!

Our state has become a magnet to over 400,000 illegal aliens in the absence of the Executive Branch honoring the US Constitution and enforcing our existing immigration laws. However, the constant efforts by the Democratic leadership and many Republicans to give licenses, in-state tuition, and other benefits to illegals brings more in and keeps them here.

Things must change in North Carolina.

North Carolina needs state lawmakers to step up and announce plans to file a bill similar to Arizona's legendary SB 1070. This bill is supported by over 70% of Arizonans and enjoys the support of most Hispanics in the state. National polls place support for SB 1070 as low as 60% (Rasmussen) and as high as 81% (Zogby) despite massive negative distortions and hyperbolic attacks from the media and top Democrats like Obama.

As of this morning, my national organization ALIPAC is already tracking plans for bills similar to SB 1070 to be passed in 11 mores states including Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah! We are working to get SB 1070 into every state as part of our national operations.

I sincerely hope to hear back from more of you, who take your responsibility to protect and represent us seriously, about plans to announce a push for SB 1070 here in North Carolina.

A law like Arizona's SB 1070 can withstand the threats of court challenges because the legislation has been refined and tested in the states over the last few years.

A law like Arizona's SB 1070 would be massively popular with our voters and would protect jobs, wages, health, security, taxpayer resources, and lives from the negative impact of illegal immigration.

Please consider taking immediate action to get North Carolina listed among the rapidly growing number of states rushing to follow Arizona's heroic lead on behalf of the citizens of their state and all Americans.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would love to take immediate action. What action should I take? Who to call or email? At what level do I start and who will hear us?

Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    I would love to take immediate action. What action should I take? Who to call or email? At what level do I start and who will hear us?
    Please sign up for our email alerts using the box on the left. Each week we email everyone specific activist instructions on how you can make a difference.

Our ALIPAC activists have been working hard for over 3 weeks now to get SB 1070 into other states and we would certainly appreciate your help.

In fact, those requests and instructions are here in the Announcements section just below this posted message if you want to catch up with us.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO kidding I live in NC and I simply can't believe how bad it has gotten. No jobs, illegals everywhere you turn. It's sickening that our own government gives these people fake IDs Fake drivers licensees, I saw a food stamp application and I was appalled that the way they have it worded if you are an illegal from a foreign country with no real ID you still get from 250-700 a month alone in food stamps! What in the name of God is wrong with these elected leaders? That is our tax dollars! They do nothing but destroy, they are only aloud here because of the few that get wealthy because of it. These traitors need to be removed from office and tried for treason.

What a great letter, W. It seems like it should be an easy desicion for NC.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    When SB 1070 spreads to the next State you will see the polls the real polls stay at 80% in favor for the law . When they find out its not a profile law and there are no justified lawsuits it will spread to sanctuary cities that are broke from the influx , a great way to wake up the sleeping giant
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Senator Brock will introduce this coming week.

Got a letter from Senator Andrew Brock yesterday. He stated in the letter that he is going to introduce similar Legislation in NC this coming week when they go back in session. I sent him an email asking that when he did, to please email me with the Bill number etc and I would start getting the word out. Let's follow this closely.