Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LNR

This Alabama girl has walked this walk .. hope it helps NC!
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

the email I sent to all that had emails:

(subject) US immigration laws must be respected

Dear ;

As a citizen of North Carolina and a past supporter of elected officials affiliated with the Democratic party, I am writing to let you know that I have had all I can take of this nonsense of elected officials pandering to the pro-illegal immigrant lobby and the businesses that fund it. My votes in future elections will depend on which candidate can demonstrate respect for and adhesion to US immigration laws.

As is the case with most Americans who are not descendants of Native Americans, my family originated in other parts of the world. I understand the rationale of immigrants, both legal and illegal, wanting to get into our great country at any cost. In the past I have sympathized with the cause of illegal immigrants, but I can no longer sympathize with them when it has become blatantly obvious that illegal immigrants and the large business interests which lobby on their behalf are draining the resources that were meant for legal US citizens who actually need them.

North Carolina has been for too long in the pocket of these business interests that want the cheap labor that illegal aliens provide who show absolute disregard for the quality of life of the citizens and legal residents who are adversely affected by lower wages and less resources. As a citizen with legal voting rights wishing to see change and actual enforcement of our country's immigration laws, I remind you that I am in a majority of at least 70% according to most polls. For too long we have not spoken up or voted in large numbers, but we are being pushed too far to tolerate any more of this nonsense, and we are now making our voices heard. The experience of New York's governor Elliot Spitzer and his unsuccessful bid to extend the privilege of drivers' licenses to illegal aliens should be taken as the writing on the wall for the North Carolina state legislators to heed. Citizens who have a rightful place in this country are now standing up for our rights and are insisting we will not be disparaged by officials pandering to minorities and business interests.

Thank you for your attention and for remembering who you represent.

Great letter, aquarium7; thanks for pitching in LNR and TVC. Welcome to ALIPAC everyone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will get on the phone and fax ASAP!

I realize that MANY Democrats are pro-illegal alien... I just ask that caution be used here, because I am a life-long Democrat, and if 70-80% of American's are against amnesty etc.. I have to believe that at least a one-third are like me, and are against it.

My 2 copper.

Parfie

Thanks for jumping into the fray, Parfie. Please visit this thread for information and action items:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92808.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="zeezil"]Great letter, aquarium7;

Thanks! I should also mention that my emails to the candidates who are on our side (Nielsen, Hendrix) were different and more like thank you notes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12