Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, we made press in The Hill magazine in Washington DC

Immigration news strangely less appealing to the public than celebrity gossip

It seems that Americans for Legal Immigration, an organization that collects campaign funds for candidates who advocate boosting border security, is a little frustrated.

Apparently, members of the organization are having a little trouble getting the attention they believe that immigration overhaul legislation on the Senate bills deserves.

That’s why they sent out a joke press release on Wednesday that included fake quotes from O.J. Simpson (“most of the Senate is whiteâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WAY TO GO, W!!! Keep doing what you do to get the word out!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

This is awesome.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

JAK
    Most of the US Senate is White. That is why they can get away with murder, as a matter of speaking, while I take all the heat. What happened in that hotel room is much more important news than a Senate Amnesty vote because I'm O.J. Simpson!
    I thought this was a joke too! I can't stand this arrogant (blank)!
    HE is the one that GOT AWAY WITH MURDER!!!!!!! Even if I do think most of these senators are corrupt!!!!!!!!!! Black, white or hispanic!!!!!!! COLOR is NOT the issue!!! OJ is as dirty as most of these politicians!

ooops... guess it was a joke!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12