Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama or McCain Stinks the Most on Immigration Issues?

Many thanks to all of you who tuned in to last week's episode of the Last Americans Standing Show. We kept the phone lines open for illegal aliens and their supporters and got quite an ear full.

While the phone lines were hot with their calls for the first hour and a half of the show, they got a little quiet near the end. The final call from a woman named Patty who supports the failed Dream Act legislation was priceless!

We had more people listening for episode 2, so our listenership is growing and we hope we can grow it more for the upcoming show on Sunday July 20th.

We also want to welcome our first sponsor and ad buyer www.KeepItAmerican.biz Please visit their site and support their efforts. You can also drop them a note to let them know you heard about them through The Last Americans Standing Show!

We still have 9 ad slots to fill for the show, please contact William@lastamericans.us if you are interested in sponsoring the show with an ad.

The Sunday, July 20th Show will be open phone lines to Patriots and illegal alien panderers alike!

The title of our 3rd episode is "Obama or McCain? Which one stinks more on immigration?"

We are going to let these two Presidential candidates have what for on the show. It is time to give both McCain and Obama an earful and discuss strategies on how Americans can cope with a Presidential election where over half the voters dislike both main party candidates.

Calls will be accepted randomly and you can cast your vote on the air and we will keep score!

Be sure to listen in to hear the overview of both candidates stances and their recent campaign efforts promising AMNESTY to illegal aliens in America.

If you were not hot under the collar before, you will be after this show!

Many Americans are down right depressed and or very angry about this year's Presidential campaigns.

Some plan to hold their nose and vote for Obama to discontinue the Bush disaster. Others plan to hold their nose and vote for McCain because they feel Obama is worse. Some plan to vote 3rd party, and others plan to not vote at all!

Regardless of where you stand on this year's Presidential races, it is time for your voice to be heard. You also need to hear what other patriotic Americans who oppose Amnesty are saying about these campaigns!

Here are some of the topics we will discuss during episode 3 while you call in to comment and vote.

What are McCain and Obama's stances and history on immigration issues?
    Which candidate is the worst on immigration issues?
    Do McCain and Obama's Primary wins indicate a public mandate for Amnesty?
    Does the President have the power to pass an Amnesty?
    What can I do or how can I fight back?

Tune in next Sunday, July 20th from 3pm EST / 12 Noon Pacific to the Last Americans Standing Show with host William Gheen via www.LastAmericans.us or www.RepublicBroadcasting.org to cast your vote and search for answers to these questions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This should be good!

The title of our 3rd episode is "Obama or McCain? Which one stinks more on immigration?"
    Tuff one W .
    I always thought "Tie" goes to the runner
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Re: Obama or McCain Stinks the Most on Immigration Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They both stink and I don't plan on voting for either of them. Sure, McCain is rhetorically throwing a bone to us about border security before he moves on amnesty, but he will not truly secure the border, not to mention enforce the laws.

Perhaps another question to ask is: under which of these candidates is amnesty more (or least) likely to pass?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the Terry Andersen show last evening this very topic came up in discussion. Mark Kirkorian basically said that Senator McCain has revenge on his mind due to the response from the American people in the rejection of his Senate immigration bill.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

McCain

i do surveys for the RNC and just recieved a call from them. i told the aide that myself and the majority of Americans are very upset with Sen. McCain's position on the illegal immigration issue and that we want our borders secured and all the illegals tracked and deported. and that this is weakening our national security. i told her of other issues and that we need sen. McCain to be more agressive in reponding to attacks by Obama and his supporters.

we need to let our representatives know how we feel about this and Congress's failure to act and in allowing the dems to ignore us and constantly bring this issue up again in different forms but that it is still AMNESTY.

she was of course repectfull and said shse would be sure to tell sen. McCain, i hope that she does.

the silent majority cannot no longer afford to be silent.