Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Vs. Rule of Law: Will he deport his own aunt?

Friends of ALIPAC,

Many of our supporters have severe concerns about President Obama's integrity level and his support for the Constitution and the Rule of Law. It is time for us to put him to the test!

We have many nationally broadcast videos where Obama says things like, "Let me say this as simply as I can. Transparency and the Rule of Law will be the touchstones of this Presidency." (CNN, Jan. 21, 2009)

The illegal aliens and their supporters won a round in Chatham County, NC last week because only 400 of you felt it was worth your time to click your mouse on a video link, watch a video, and vote on it. Such a simple and effortless request was ignored by 95% of you, which increased the chances people will die because of our failure to take adequate action.

DON'T LET THAT BE THE CASE ON TODAY's IMPORTANT ACTION ITEMS!

Step 1:
    Please read today's press release and distribute it far and wide. We need it sent to any media contacts with special focus on talk radio. You can even use the talk radio show list we spent a lot of time building.

(RELEASE) Rule of Law: Obama Must Deport His Aunt
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3946-thread-1-0.html

Send copies to ALIPAC's Talk Radio Show Contact List
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

Step 2:
    Contact the White House and Immigration and Customs Enforcement to say that "The Rule of Law must prevail in America and Obama's aunt Zeituni Onyango must follow the law like everyone else in America and I call for her to be deported as a court has ordered."

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461
    Online e-mail form
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Immigration and Customs Enforcement
    Headquarters
    500 12th St, SW
    Washington, DC 20024
    http://www.ice.gov
    1-866-DHS-2-ICE (1-866-347-2423)

-----

Let us make this very clear about Chatham County, NC. If the illegal aliens continue to win there, as they are now, illegal alien criminals can pass through their jails and end up in your community anywhere in America.

We also remind you that if they win in Chatham, they will establish a new precedent and sneaky tactic that will be celebrated and deployed in your area NEXT!

THE NATIONAL ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPPORTING GROUPS LIKE LA RAZA ARE NOW ENGAGING US IN CHATHAM COUNTY!

You can still help us salvage this situation by taking the following step.

Step 1:
    Click on this link, watch this video, vote it 5 stars, favorite it, make a comment, and send it to everyone you know. THIS SHOULD TAKE YOU 3 MINUTES OF TIME and if thousands of you will do it, you will push this video up the charts and in front of many other Americans who need to know.

NBC News: ALIPAC Opposes Chatham County Sanctuary Policies in North Carolina
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPre_I3yAuU

Step 2:
    If you did not respond to the Chatham Alert last week or watch those videos, you can still take action today by visiting this link.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-144494.html

ALL ALIPAC SUPPORTERS PLEASE THOROUGHLY COMPLETE BOTH THESE ITEMS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE AS WE MUST MOVE ON TO ANOTHER VERY IMPORTANT BATTLE AGAINST AMNESTY AND ATTACKS ON OUR FREE SPEECH IN 48 HOURS!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Obama Vs. Rule of Law: Will he deport his own aunt?

Him and his buzz word, "transparency." What a joke!
    He's about as transparent as LEAD!

The Rule of Law? 1/2 his Cabinet is LAWLESS .... it's a very sad beginning to this Presidency so far that many people looked forward to. I don't see him as having a chance to be a Great Leader.

Currently he's showed he's an Elitest with grand delusions at best.

When he answers reporters questions with "I won," it's very immature.

So there! na-na, na-na-na.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: Obama Vs. Rule of Law: Will he deport his own aunt?

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I don't see him as having a chance to be a Great Leader.
    Actually he already is of the NWO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wish he'd deport himself along with his aunt.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

What we'll probably end up seeing is some big show of "deporting" auntie and she'll either never actually leave the country, or just be brought back in through the back door when no one is looking.

The aunt should go.

There are too many cities and counties now battling City and County Officials like those in Chatham.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.