Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot. ... views.html

Mike talks about the number of guns known to have crossed into Mexico from Houston and Pheonix.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2011/07/mexican-newspaper-excelsior-interviews.html

Mike talks about the number of guns known to have crossed into Mexico from Houston and Pheonix.
    From that link:
    The Gunwalker Scandal Made Simple

There are five key accusations against ATF and DOJ made by ATF whistleblowers and other sources within FedGov:

1. That they instructed U.S. gun dealers to proceed with questionable and illegal sales of firearms to suspected gunrunners.

2. That they allowed or even assisted in those guns crossing the U.S. border into Mexico to "boost the numbers" of American civilian market firearms seized in Mexico and thereby provide the justification for more firearm restrictions on American citizens and more power and money for ATF.

3. That they intentionally kept Mexican authorities in the dark about the operation, even over objections of their own agents.

4. That weapons that the ATF let "walk" to Mexico were involved in the deaths of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and ICE agent Jaime Zapata, as well as at least hundreds of Mexican citizens.

5. That at least since the death of Brian Terry on 14 December, the Obama administration is engaged in a full-press cover-up of the facts behind what has come to be known as the "Gunwalker Scandal."
    ------------------------------------------------------
    I like that it is short but concise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Response from a US lawmaker

[quote]Response from Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Dear Friend:
    Thank you for contacting me regarding Project Gunrunner. I welcome your thoughts and comments.
    Project Gunrunner is a Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) initiative that seeks to disrupt the illegal flow of guns from the United States to Mexico. There are five main objectives for Project Gunrunner: (1) to investigate individuals responsible for illicit firearms trafficking along the Southwest border; (2) to coordinate with U.S. and Mexican law enforcement along the border on firearms cases and violent crime; (3) to train U.S. and Mexican law enforcement officials to identify firearms traffickers; (4) to provide outreach education to gun dealers; and (5) to trace all firearms to identify firearms traffickers, trends, patterns and networks.
    During a March 10, 2011, Department of Justice (DOJ) Appropriations hearing, I questioned Attorney General Eric Holder about disturbing reports that officials at DOJ and the ATF knowingly allowed weapons to be smuggled into Mexico from the United States. Some of these weapons were possibly used in the killings of an Immigrations Customs Enforcement agent in Mexico and a Border Patrol agent in Arizona. In responding to my questions, the Attorney General acknowledged the seriousness of the situation by asserting, “It is true that there have been concerns expressed by ATF agents about the way in which this operation was conducted, and on that I took those allegations, those concerns, very seriously and asked the [U.S. Justice Department] Inspector General to try to get to the bottom of it. An investigation, an inquiry is now under way.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12