Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just sent an e-mail message and got this from Congressman Wilson's web page.

Joe Wilson

Due to exceptionally high traffic, this site is temporarily unavailable.

Please come back shortly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    this number is still busy. do we have any other numbers?
    Joe Wilson, Congressman South Carolina

West Columbia, SC 29169 • Phone: (803) 939-0041 • Fax: (803) 939-0078 ...

joewilson.house.gov/ -
    thanks for the number, but it's also busy.

Joe Wilson - REP- SC

Hi out there:

I for one have called Boehner's office this afternoon, they have been getting calls both ways + and - on this issue. Staffer told me it's 50/50 he'd say. I told them I thought Wilson was gutsy and on target, telling the Truth when others did not. KUDOS to him for his courage and I don't think
    we should let the Democrats "demonize" Wilson for speaking out!! Like Dem's never openly criticized other Rep. Presidents? Total Hypocrisy on their part. Facts are facts and Obama was lying to the American populace again on this important issue! I say "Way to go Joe!" Call Boehner's office and weigh in. Illegal Immigration we ALL know IS driving up healthcare costs all over America! Speak out!

A Tarheel Patriot

Please call the GOP and tell them we are PROUD of Rep. Wilson and they should NOT say that he did anything wrong to the press. He stood up for all of us at home who were saying the exact same thing!

They need to hear this as I know they are going to condem him. They never stick up for their own.

Republican National Committee

p/202.863.8500 | f/202.863.8820

We lived another day, and the night life was exciting yesterday thanks to Congressman Joe Wilson. I will never forget the gotcha moment facial expression of:

Open - Obama
    Border- Biden
    People- Peposi

Got thru to the RNC.... voice our opinions daily! Never shut down again American Citizens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent an e-mail to Congressman Wilson thanking him for his courage in calling Obama a liar. I will try to call him and thank him personally if possible.
    His lines of communication are overburdened at the moment. The only disappointment I have is that he felt the need to apologize.

I hope the calls and e-mails are on his side and that he will have his office let us know how many positive responses he got vs the negative ones.

Melissa:

Thanks for the tip, that is one place I had not called to voice my support of SC's gutsy Congressman Wilson. Now I have thanks to your info & phone # for the RNC.
    Bow-wow!

I sent a fax!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Congressman Joe Wilson and the Obama lies

I am so proud of Congressman Joe Wilson. It's unfortunate the he felt that he had to apologize for "yelling out the truth" about Obama's lies.

It's so great to know that we still have one Congressman that deserves to be called "Congressman" left in Washington.

Obama knows that he's lying and the people (mostly lawyers) that helped to write this 1100 pages of gobbley-gook knows that he's lying also. He's a great orator and encyclopedia salesman but that doesn't make his lying to America any more palatable. "A pig is a pig no matter where you put the snout".

Congressman Wilson, you hang in there. You should be commended for your courage. I know that it has to be impossible to stand up to the "liars and thugs" in Washington when most people don't have the guts to make the statement that you did on National Television even though they know that you were "very truthfull" in your exclamation.

Congressman Wilson, I'm sure you will take a lot of heat - even from your own party, but please know that us "little insignificant people" out here know that you were RIGHT ON when you made your statement.

Washington needs to be rid of ALL of the "thugs and liars". Then, and only then, will we Americans have a country that we can be truly proud of.

The "Lord" is with me always!

working4change
    Called Joe Wilsons office this am to say thank you for having the guts to speak out. His aide said they had many many call in support of him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12