Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our BIG Victory in AZ, Carry this legislation to your state

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have just received great news about our state focus campaign in Arizona. Our team has won and Representative Russell Pearce's bill has passed. When the Governor of Arizona signs this legislation, it will become the strictest state law in America cracking down on illegal immigration!

Read and distribute
    A Victory! Arizona passes strictest illegal immigration act!
    http://www.alipac.us/article5127.html

Special thanks to each of you who took the time to call, e-mail, and write to Arizona lawmakers encouraging the passage of this bill over the last several weeks. Our ALIPAC supporters on the ground in Arizona are very thankful for the help from so many other states.

Now this bill has passed, please MAKE SURE YOU TAKE THE FOLLOWING STEPS THIS WEEK ON WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, OR FRIDAY.

1. Locate your state's Legislature's website online by going to www.Yahoo.Com and searching on "(Your State Name) Legislature"

2. Use the resources you find on that website to determine who your state House and Senate representatives are on the state level.

3. Email, fax, or mail, you own personalized written request to your state lawmakers and follow up with a phone call to each stating.

"I am very excited to hear of the passage of Russell Pearce’s SB1070 in Arizona, which is now the most comprehensive anti-illegal immigration bill in America! I want you to submit a version of AZ SB 1070 here in our state of ________ and to work to pass similar legislation as soon as possible. The Federal government has failed in its Constitutional responsibilities to protect our states from invasion and to enforce the laws of Congress. It is therefore necessary that our state lawmakers take bold and brave actions like those in Arizona to protect American jobs, wages, property, health, security, and very lives from illegal immigration."

We realize that many of you are working very hard on the Tea Party events right now, but everyone please take about one hour of time over the next three days to make sure that you get this written message and phone call into your state lawmakers!

Let's take this outstanding victory for our side in Arizona and turn it into a national phenomena being passed in many states!

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Will do!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will be emailing entire state!

Arizona should be beaming with pride

I live in AZ and am so proud of what our state legislators accomplished by passing this bill. Unfortunately though, we are also represented by Senator John McCain, Senator Jon Kyl, and Rep. Jeff Flake, who are all fans of amnesty. I send them an email about once a week telling them that it's about time they listened to their constituents. If and when they do reply, they keep saying "it's not amnesty" if we make illegals pay a fine, speak English, pay some of their taxes, etc. Our members of Congress (all of the above are Republicans) still aren't listening. We are hoping to replace McCain with former AZ Congressman JD Hayworth in November, which is a step in the right direction. When JD was in Congress, JD was presenting his "Enforcement First" bill while McCain was pushing his amnesty bill co-sponsored by Ted Kennedy. I hope everyone who is against amnesty throws their support to JD Hayworth in November.

Wonderful news. We need each state to piggyback the bill just passed. There are state lawmakers that will be anxious to receive a copy of the legislation, and to know that this succeeded.

Thank you to Rep. Pearce, and to his ongoing efforts to address illegal immigration. Thank you to everyone who called and emailed.

2 Chronicles 7:14

It is written,... if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.