Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our Team Beats the Obama Amnesty Forces in GA!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have great news to report! Senator Chambliss has won his runoff race today in Georgia by a large margin.

With sixty percent of the vote counted, we can already call this race. Here are the current totals.

Saxby Chambliss - R Incumbent Opposes Amnesty 771,201 60%
    Jim Martin - D Supports Amnesty 11,294 40%

We know we have done something right because the Associated Press is sending out a one paragraph about this very important race. The Chambliss wins means Obama cannot get 60 sound votes in the Senate for Amnesty and other radical moves without several Republicans crossing the lines. The very biased Associated Press is clearly upset and does not want to discuss the details in greater length.

AP writes...
    "ATLANTA (AP) - Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss has won re-election in a runoff, dashing Democratic hopes of capturing enough Senate seats to thwart Republican filibusters. Chambliss, who fell just short of the majority vote needed to win re-election in November, prevailed in a one-on-one rematch with Democrat Jim Martin. "

Special thanks to all of you who donated to the Chambliss campaign and volunteered to make calls from across the nation. Obama sent in over 100 of his top campaign workers, but we have prevailed.

We also want to thank and congratulate Senator Chambliss and his campaign staff for a job well done. We were very honored to see our ALIPAC endorsement proudly displayed on his campaign homepage and in his campaign commercials. We are very happy that he has chosen to stand with the American public against any form of Comprehensive Immigration Reform AMNESTY.

Now, on to our next battles!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's really great news.

One down, one more senate race to go...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is great news! Way to go Georgia!!!!!!

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article3787.html

W

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    You are most welcome from your next door neighbor in jawjah....Did you see my response to you William when you asked about Senate confirmation of open borders czar Napolitano? I submitted it this morning.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Wonderful news!!

To me that proves, that Obama has no mandate. The only reason we now have president Obama is because the morons who voted for him pulled a straight party ticket. Obama knew he would lose this power play, thus he didn't want to embarass himself by going to Georgia to campaign for Martin.

I am not accusing all Obama voters as morons, as McCain is just as bad... but I do think those who came out in droves for Obama, pulling straight party are.

April
    GREAT NEWS!!!!

Since the two Presidential candidates were so similar I was more worried about the possibility of the Democrats getting a filibuster proof majority Coleman is winning in Minnesota so we can feel better.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aw, relief!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast