Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Poll Results and $500 offer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll Results and $500 offer

Special thanks to the ALIPAC supporters that are sacrificing their weekend to work on reaching out to past donors in an effort to save our national organization from having to shut down due to a lack of sufficient funding. Many of us are working this Holiday weekend because we truly care passionately about these issues. If you are someone that we are working to reach that has not donated yet in 2017 please TAKE ACTION NOW!

Another generous donor has stepped forward to offer $500 in matching funds so please DONATE NOW (CLICK HERE) to have your donation matched dollar for dollar up to 500! Using a smartphone or tablet? No problem you can DONATE HERE (CLICK)

HERE ARE THE ALIPAC POLL RESULTS FROM OUR RECENT SURVEY

1. There are only four national groups fighting against illegal immigration and one of those groups called Center for Immigration Studies is run by Mark Krikorian. Mr. Krikorian recently told the national media that if he was a member of Congress, he would be willing to trade amnesty for DACA illegals for some enforcement measures or immigration reductions. “If I were a congressman, yeah, I’d probably vote for that,” Mr. Krikorian said. (View Article) Do you feel that...

15.6%
    A. ALIPAC Should change our opposition and begin supporting DACA Amnesty for illegals, or bargain with it now that Trump supports it?
    84.4% B. ALIPAC Should remain opposed to all forms of Amnesty for illegals including DACA?

2. Congress is currently considering some immigration enforcement bills. The danger is that most of our current immigration laws are still unenforced and the GOP Amnesty backers like Representatives Goodlatte, Ryan, McCarthy and others (CLICK TO SEE LIST) have made it clear they want to give illegals "legal status" in this step-by-step process. There are several Amnesty bills Active in Congress at this time (Click to See List).

Are you ...

84.6% A. Worried that Congress could slip Amnesty into one of these bills while ALIPAC is completely pinned down by our struggling funds drive?
    B. Not worried about Amnesty because Trump is in office?
    15.4% C. No Opinion / Unsure
    D. Other (Provide comments) _______________________________________

3. With Trump taking command of the illegal immigration issue and our anti-Amnesty movement being in disarray at this time, do you trust Donald Trump to veto an "immigration reform" amnesty bill if Congress passes one?

24.4%
    A. Yes
    56.1% B. No
    19.5 % C. No Opinion / Unsure

4. Why do you feel people are not donating to ALIPAC as much this year?

20.6% A. Trump is elected and all will be well.
    10.3% B. Trump is elected and you doubt we can stop Amnesty for illegals now he has flipped on DACA.
    24% C. People are burned out.
    17.2% D. People are inundated and overwhelmed with emails and letters from other groups because they signed petitions and joined campaigns that sold their info. (ALIPAC never sells your information.)
    3.4% E. People are afraid.
    24% F. Other (See comments) ___Struggling financially or unemployed____________________________

5. Have you donated to ALIPAC.us in 2017?

#1 reason for supporting ALIPAC
    ALIPAC has proven effective in many battles against illegal immigration.

#2 Reason for supporting ALIPAC
    ALIPAC has stood strong behind our current laws against any form of amnesty for illegals

#1 Reason for not supporting ALIPAC
    No money or funds

#2 Reason for not supporting ALIPAC
    Upset ALIPAC rescinded Trump endorsment in reaction to Trump's endorsement of DACA Amnesty for illegals

#3 Upset ALIPAC endorsed Trump in the first place.

If you want ALIPAC to be able to continue fighting illegal immigration and amnesty and to have your donation doubled by the $500 matching funds offer, please contribute today via our secure donation pages at..

Support ALIPAC with a matching funds donation via debit card, credit card, or PayPal at...
    https://www.alipac.us/donations/

OR

Easy, secure donations by smartphone or mobile device at...
    https://americans-for-legal-immigration-pac.atpay.it

Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-02-2017 at 04:09 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I am so sorry but I made a mistake when I took the poll a few days ago and I just noticed it. I corrected it, but it was my answer to 1, it should have been B not A. I think it messed up the poll. I am so sorry. Of course we should continue to oppose DACA amnesty. Absolutely.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No worries, with 84% opposed to us changing our postion it is safe to say we wont change that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William! Yes, I'm so happy with the high results which would be even higher if not for my error. We need to stand to stand united against DACA. It's almost over, the big ones of 2014 revoked by Trump, now the smaller sneaky little 2012 DACA where they lied and said there were only 500,000 (which is still 500,000 too many deferred actions since any deferred action is 1 too many) when so far there are over 800,000 left to "expire" or cancel, terminate and otherwise end. It makes no difference who how you came here, why you came here, who brought you, or what you've done since you've been here, if you are an illegal alien you may NOT be issued a work permit or be "deferred" from deportation but must be removed on the earliest possible date.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, you posted over and over on this forum that DACA was going to exprie in June. I asked you several times for documentation on that claim and recieved none. Now, we clearly see that DACA did not expire in June and had no expiration under Trump for us to rely on.

Please go back through your old posts and remove the false claims that DACA would expire in June because we don't want people visiting our site to recieve false information. And please be very careful about making any claims here you cannot back up with sources upon request.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Judy, you posted over and over on this forum that DACA was going to exprie in June. I asked you several times for documentation on that claim and recieved none. Now, we clearly see that DACA did not expire in June and had no expiration under Trump for us to rely on.

Please go back through your old posts and remove the false claims that DACA would expire in June because we don't want people visiting our site to recieve false information. And please be very careful about making any claims here you cannot back up with sources upon request.

W
    I posted my source numerous numerous times, William, as everyone who read the many posts knows. The source was Sean Spicer, who when asked about DACA at a White House press conference about DACA, told the reporter "the thinking is we'll let it expire in June". The Texas lawsuit has a federal judge order that the DACA 2012 program remain in effect, a fact I've posted over and over and over. The order remains in effect until the lawsuit is resolved or the case dismissed. The case was to be dismissed on June 15, which is why Trump, Kelly and Sessions revoked the DAPA and DACA Expansion of 2014 on that date, but the judge in that case, Judge Hanen gave them a 2 week review period prior to dismissal, that would have ended the lawsuit and removed the order on DACA 2012 on or before June 29, but on June 29, Paxton, the AG of Texas and a 10 state coalition refused to dismiss the lawsuit, instead choosing to call for the end of DACA 2012 by the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, to whom the letter was written, or they would amend the lawsuit and continue it to ask the courts to end DACA 2012. To date, there's been no response that I can find from Sessions.

The program did expire, it was renewed for 3 years effective June 15, 2014 and ended June 14, 2017 and has not been renewed for another term. The court order that requires DACA 2012 remain in effect keeps it going until the lawsuit is dismissed. It's like a holdover lease, where the lease is over but tenants haven't moved out, or an expired drivers license, but people keep driving.

I've explained this many times, but people are free to form other opinions about it as they wish.

Here's the link to Hanen's Ruling.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...n-opinion.html