Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Which Presidential Candidate Do You Feel Will Stop Illegal I

Which Presidential Candidate Do You Feel Will Stop Illegal Immigration?

Friends of ALIPAC,

Please take a few seconds to participate in ALIPAC's online poll to give us a feel for where our supporters are at on the Presidential races so far.

Illegal Immigration is my top concern and I think the best Presidential Candidate is?

VOTE AT THIS LINK
    http://www.alipac.us/survey-47.html

------

Oregon Nixes Licenses for Illegal Aliens! Great news, but there is still work to do in OR to make sure the state legislature does not offer driving permits to illegals in the near future.

Please read

Oregon governor tightening access to driver's licenses for illegals
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2723-thread-1-0.html

Oregon Govenor Ted Kulongoski will issue an executive order today
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2722-thread-1-0.html

ALL ALIPAC ACTIVISTS, PLEASE FOCUS YOUR CALLS AND EMAILS ON THE FOLLOWING STATES THAT STILL GIVE LICENSES USING ALIPAC's Messages, contact info, and strategies found at

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-90766.html

Hawaii
    Maine
    Michigan
    New Mexico
    Utah
    Washington

----

Gheen Vs. Sanchez rematch!

TONIGHT ON CNN at 8PM Eastern 5PM Pacific!

Right after the Lou Dobbs Show.

Tune in if you can to see the fireworks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a lot of Tom Tancredo supporters here at ALIPAC!!

I truly wish he had a fighting chance to win.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Man, it's days like these that I wish I had cable-or still had a high-speed Internet connection so I could watch this on Youtube the next day.

:P

Just voted for my candidate.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Quote Originally Posted by corhanem
    We have a lot of Tom Tancredo supporters here at ALIPAC!!
    More so than John McCain.

You're know you're in deep trouble when ol' Open Borders Bill Richardson is lapping you in an ALIPAC poll.

:P
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Illegal Immigration is my top concern and I think the best Presidential Candidate is?

Hillary Clinton 0 %0 %0 % 0.78% (4)
    Barack Obama 0 %0 %0 % 0.20% (1)
    John Edwards 0 %0 %0 % 0.78% (4)
    Bill Richardson 0 %0 %0 % 0.59% (3)
    Rudy Giuliani 3 %3 %3 % 3.33% (17)
    Mike Huckabee 5 %5 %5 % 5.28% (27)
    Duncan Hunter 14 %14 %14 % 14.29% (73)
    John McCain 0 %0 %0 % 0.20% (1)
    Ron Paul 29 %29 %29 % 29.16% (149)
    Tom Tancredo 35 %35 %35 % 35.62% (182)
    Fred Thompson 9 %9 %9 % 9.78% (50)
    Mitt Romney 6 %6 %6 % 6.85% (35)

Total Votes: 511
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Hillary Clinton 0.56% (6)
    Barack Obama 0.47% (5)
    John Edwards 0.65% (7)
    Bill Richardson 0.56% (6)
    Rudy Giuliani 3.82% (41)
    Mike Huckabee 5.97% (64)
    Duncan Hunter 12.69% (136)
    John McCain 0.65% (7)
    Ron Paul 29.48% (316)
    Tom Tancredo 34.33% (36
    Fred Thompson 10.82% (116)
    Mitt Romney 7.74% (83)

Total Votes: 1072

I know Tom Tancredo is very strong on immigration. But I know the immigration is only a symptom of our problems. Theres something way bigger then the symptom which is where Ron Paul comes in. We can take care of the symptom, which is what our doctors are sooooo good at, or we can heal the body. We twist our constitution and base bills for law on a twisted version. We give away our rights and turn that document into an international treaty to suffice everyone in the world and not our own citizens. Its written by and for the people (citizens) but interpreted for international corporate use. Im understanding now the problem is way bigger. And the scariest part is I dont hear anyone else really addressing it. they pretend to then give you another trap as the answer.

Sorry Ive been away so long. I was having so much computer trouble. I successfully reformatted my computer yesterday and Im so proud of myself. lol

Tom Millican I belive he can! Presidential Candidate 2008

I want to vote for a good man I want Tom Millican for President' He is a business¬man entrepreneur, veteran, father grandfather, husband a deeply religious man and best of all, he is not a politician. He, too, is tired of compromising and voting for a RHINO (Republican in name only) He has entered this race to shut the borders, enforce the cur¬rent immigration laws, make government smaller, cut taxes, and honor the agreement between workers and taxpayers who have contributed and planned to receive Medicare and Social Security all their adult lives But top priority is confronting and defeating terrorists who have vowed to destroy our Western culture Tom has already put together a plan to build bio-mass fuel plants with the complementary delivery system to bring it to the people, believing that foreign oil independence and alternative fuels are the answer to one of America's most crucial problems
    Check out http://www.TomMillican.com watch the video and hear his views If you have questions, ask them. Tom and his staff will answer questions allowing everyone to better understand his goals for America's Return to Excellence
    Tom is not a vote against Hillary but a vote for a good man with a clear no-nonsense approach to managing this great country.

Hillary Clinton 0.72% (35)
    Barack Obama 0.25% (12)
    John Edwards 0.56% (27)
    Bill Richardson 0.23% (11)
    Rudy Giuliani 2.78% (135)
    Mike Huckabee 5.30% (257)
    Duncan Hunter 10.88% (52
    John McCain 0.29% (14)
    Ron Paul 43.17% (2094)
    Tom Tancredo 27.50% (1334)
    Fred Thompson 8.33% (404)
    Mitt Romney 5.65% (274)

Total Votes: 4851

I agree with bugsygirl on this--Illegal immigration is a symptom of a bigger problem, and I think going back to the Constitution is the best cure. I don't like what Tancredo had to say about bombing Mecca and Iran either.