Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Teachers in the Texas ILLEGALS (bilingual) Spanish language only pre-kindergarten - 5th grade program receive several thousand dollars per year more than the real TEACHERS who work with the NON-ILLEGALS!!!!
    ================================

Thanks for 'spilling the beans.

Do you know how long this has been in effect or who was responsible for this (which governor signed it)?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't know the exact date, I remember hearing about it around 1996-97 but it could have been going on before. I have looked at some of the ISD's websites and they give the salaries of the different levels based on years and education levels then some mention stipends for different jobs such as various coaches, I assume because they work extra hours and during the summers and after school with direct supervision of students. But the one that caught my eye was on the CCISD (clear creek) website in Galveston County with Bilingual teachers that received an extra 3000 for teaching ILLEGALS and the children of ILLEGALS and some received a smaller amount for something identified as English as a Second Language, unclear if they can combine the amount of the two stipends for the Bilingual teachers. There was also a description of hiring bonuses for the Bilingual teachers among others in addition to any of the yearly stipends they are promised.

Huh! That ain't all. They even take 20% of legal college students' tuition here in Texas and set it aside for illegals to attend college in addition to giving the illegals in-state tuition.

http://stoptexassetasides.org/

and

http://www.elliscountypress.com/news/10 ... ation.html

2001. I believe we can credit Perry with this one also because he sure didn't use that veto wand of his to veto this one. And, the legislature refused to take this up this past session while they were deliberating on buget cuts.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Perry's boo's!

Well last night did it for me. When Perry started talking about in-state tuition for illegals he did himself in. Can't believe all the jeers he got! Does he not realize that 81% of Americans are against this! Remarkable!

Perry gave lip service to the anti-Sanctuary Cities Bill until two of his largest Political Contributors went public with their Pro-ILLEGAL stance and against the anti-Sancturay Cities Bill when they were afraid it would become law.

Again, why does Perry support IN-State tuition for ILLEGALS who now replace innocent American students in the limited seats in college at a time when over 10% of Americans are out of "work and their families are struggling to train for new jobs and pay for college? Why would he support in-state tuition for the ILLEGALS that will attract more future additional ILLEGALS to the United States and train ILLEGALS for jobs it is illegal for them to have? These students should go back to their HOME countries and stop draining our resources that could be used to assist United States Citizens and not the ILLEGALS! Just follow the money! Some of Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Political Contributors want to continue to have United States Citizens pay the benefits for their ILLEGALS while they continue to have their BOTTOM LINES increased at the taxpayer's expense!

Presidential rankings.

Where do I find these presidential candidate rankings and information on your web site??

Re: Presidential rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by bayman
    Where do I find these presidential candidate rankings and information on your web site??
    We have not released the full rankings yet.

Just focused on making sure everyone gets the word about Rick Perry first.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12