Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Welcome usacitizen Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by JunkDog
    Just got off phone from Landrieu's New Orleans office. Aide was feisty with me - said Landrieu is now for the new House bill. Aide said "it is not an amnesty bill - it won't bring in more parents, aunts, uncles, 2nd cousins, etc. It is just for 'young' people so they can go to college and join the military". She said I shouldn't listen to Fox news, or MSNBC , but I should read the bill myself - not regurgitate it from what I hear from other sources". Definitely nasty!

This office needs to be pounded!!! Activists are welcome to take her up on her skewed understanding of the Dream Act. Phone number is: (504) 589-4023.
    I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER YOU LISTED AND ALL I GOT WAS A FAX MACHINE

Why is Snowe still on the undecided list? Did numbersusa claim she released a statement that she was going to vote no???? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkDog
    Just got off phone from Landrieu's New Orleans office. Aide was feisty with me - said Landrieu is now for the new House bill. Aide said "it is not an amnesty bill - it won't bring in more parents, aunts, uncles, 2nd cousins, etc. It is just for 'young' people so they can go to college and join the military". She said I shouldn't listen to Fox news, or MSNBC , but I should read the bill myself - not regurgitate it from what I hear from other sources". Definitely nasty!

This office needs to be pounded!!! Activists are welcome to take her up on her skewed understanding of the Dream Act. Phone number is: (504) 589-4023.
    I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER YOU LISTED AND ALL I GOT WAS A FAX MACHINE
    Sorry for the wrong number. Here is the correct number for Landrieu's New Orleans office: (504) 589-2427. Let her have it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12