Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Promise Kept by ALIPAC & Important Win For Our Cause

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Promise Kept by ALIPAC & Important Win For Our Cause

We are so thankful for those of you who have successfully fought to keep the Amnesty out of the Kushner Graham immigration plan roll out! Our ALIPAC pressure campaigns are being felt and acknowledged in DC.

The DC elites have concealed Amnesty during launch of Kushner Graham immigration plans which was our secondary goal described in an earlier alert. (see below)

When ALIPAC first endorsed and supported Trump's Presidential campaign in 2016, we lost a lot of supporters. They told us they trusted ALIPAC, but they did not trust Trump on immigration issues.

I made a promise to our entire e-mail subscription list and social media channels that if Donald J. Trump ever broke faith with us on his immigration promises, I would take him to task with every ounce of my abilities, and today I hope it is clear to you all-- I've kept that promise!

Today we should commemorate a very important win for our fight against Amnesty.

While we are very aware that the Trump, Kushner, Graham plan is to avoid promoting their openness to Amnesty for illegals in speeches and legislation at this point as a plan to build support and unity behind their efforts, they want Amnesty put in later to win over the Democrat votes needed for passage.

ALIPAC is leading the way informing Americans of this scam plot just like we have been leading the national pressure campaign against Amnesty while other immigration restriction groups have held back and cuddled up to Kushner.

ALIPAC made it clear in our May 8, 2019, alert (REVIEW HERE) that our goals were to:
    "1) Stop them from rolling this bad immigration deal out at all; or 2) Push them to remove the large amnesty they plan to put in the bill; or 3) Defeat the bill in the US Senate if needed and possible."

As you can see from the numerous reports at www.ALIPAC.us we have achieved goal #2!

We must remain on high alert for any attempt to put the Amnesty into Graham's bill and Kushner's plan, and then rush a vote.

We want to take this moment to thank each and every one of you who has read our alerts, shared them, made calls, and contributed to this effort.

ALIPAC's pressure campaigns against the Graham Kushner Amnesty plan of 2019 has
    once again held the globalists at bay for the time being.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us

PS: This weekend we must complete our $1,000 matching funds offer. We've currently raised $546 of the $1,000 match. Please take a few minutes to visit our secure online and mail donations page to donate $10, $20, or $30 to have your contribution doubled and help us reach our goal to fund our fight onward...
    https://www.alipac.us/donations/

Last edited by ALIPAC; 05-17-2019 at 01:42 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)