Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Put us back in the fight against illegal immigration strong tomorrow

Friends of ALIPAC,

Last week we had to go into emergency mode to raise funds. We had to choose between the survival of the organization or fighting illegal immigration.

Please help us get back in the fight against illegal immigration strong on Monday. We only have $2,000 left to raise to be able to fund ALIPAC for the next two months and allow us to focus on the enemy. We must launch our candidate support operations and we can do that tomorrow if you will respond well to this email.

Please send in a donation of any amount, even if it is only $5 or $10. If you will all try to do something we can make our goal and deploy the organization the illegal alien invasion supporters fear the most!

"Yes, I want ALIPAC to leave emergency mode and launch illegal immigration fighting operations tomorrow and I am donating to help that happen via this link...."
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

Letters will not be able to reach us by our March 20 deadline, but I will be available to speak with you and take your donations by phone if you prefer at (866) 703-0864

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

PS: Only 48 hours left before our deadline expires! We are still 2k short of what we need to be able to continue! Please donate now at....
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/
    Last edited by working4change; 03-19-2012 at 07:48 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)