Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: New to forum

Quote Originally Posted by Gnosticbeliever
    What is the best way to find the tea parties. They are not in
    our paper, not in our news until it it to late. We live in Weirton, WV, not far from Pittsburgh, Pa or Wheeling, WV. Can you give me any clues? I hate the direction this country is going and writing, calling and emailing congress has done nothing except give me heartburn.
    Gnosticbeliever---the national site for the tea party patriots is teapartypatriots.org. You will find links to local tea party people on that site. Welcome to the tea party world!

ALIPAC Tea Party event in Tuna Harbor Park, San Diego 11/14

This is how we do in San Diego, with or without the media formally known as mainstream...

http://www.fubho.net/fubho-news/alipac- ... iego-1114/
    [when] Legislators endeavor to take away, and destroy the Property of the People, or reduce them to Slavery under Arbitrary Power, they have put themselves into a state of War with the People, who are thereupon absolved from any farther Obedience

Thank you very much for posting that video fubhodotnet and big welcome.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: ALIPAC Tea Party event in Tuna Harbor Park, San Diego 11

Quote Originally Posted by fubhodotnet
    This is how we do in San Diego, with or without the media formally known as mainstream...
    Thank You!! Great video! Very professional! Great Tea Party San Diego!! Keep up the great work!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: ALIPAC Tea Party event in Tuna Harbor Park, San Diego 11

Quote Originally Posted by fubhodotnet
    fubhodotnet - Welcome to ALIPAC.

Great video of your Anti-Amnesty Tea Party. I really like the brief commentary explaining what was going on. I think it was a good idea to have separate clips of each speaker, if people want to listen to specific ones. Sometimes when the whole Tea Party is filmed in its entirety, from beginning to end, the videos can get a little long. (The event doesn't necessarily seem long when you're at them.)

Hopefully, we'll have more Anti-Amnesty Tea Parties in the near future! I'd like to film one next time.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Veteran vs Neo-Nazis in Phoenix

William,

I am a Tea Party Patriot and do not support the Neo Nazis. However, to be fair in the confrontion between Veteran and the Neo Nazis, the veteran approached him and struck first, then the Neo Nazis shoved back and was legally within his right to do so. I was there. I saw it unfold. Here is a video tape of the incident. http://www.azfamily.com/news/Immigratio ... 20332.html. The rest of the day went without incident. However, I understand the veteran passion, but we must resist being baited.

Terry

That is an excellent video fubhodotnet! Please be sure to post links as you add more content.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome all newcomers!

This is something to celebrate, our movements coming together to fight the issues that matter to us all.

I was at the April Tea Party rally in Portland Oregon, and found so many people, who although we differed on political parties, and possibly even some beliefs, we all agreed that this nation has taken a downturn due to the radical interests of minority and special interests.

Speaking up is the only way to defeat this, as we are a majority and can tell them that they are an minority and to sit down and shut up, they do not represent this nation.

I happen to believe that these groups comprise a very small fraction of the citizens of this nation, and the actual majority, is upwards to 90-95% of Americans who hold more "conservative" values for themselves and that of their nation. These people have simply been too busy with working and living, and assumed they could trust politicians. I can only hope they wake up as see things have started to spiral down, and that they get involved with us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Veteran vs Neo-Nazis in Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Terrytraylor
    William,

I am a Tea Party Patriot and do not support the Neo Nazis. However, to be fair in the confrontion between Veteran and the Neo Nazis, the veteran approached him and struck first, then the Neo Nazis shoved back and was legally within his right to do so. I was there. I saw it unfold. Here is a video tape of the incident. http://www.azfamily.com/news/Immigratio ... 20332.html. The rest of the day went without incident. However, I understand the veteran passion, but we must resist being baited.

Terry
    Terrytraylor,

The Neo Nazis were warned publicly to stay away from all of these events. Hitler is universally despised except for by a small group that represents less than 1% of Americans.

Waving that towel with Hitler on it in the face of a Veteran that fought the fascists was completely reprehensible. Pushing a Sr. Citizen down like that was an act of violence against a person.

Our events are under attack from communist and nazi extremists on both sides that want to see us fail so they will be the only game in town and mainstream America will be forced to pick between their repugnant ideologies.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You!

I was feeling like all was lost, thank heavens there are folks like you keeping us informed. We have lost so much with this administration and Bush and Clinton should have promoted this country instead of trade agreements and selling us to the wolves. Thank all of you. I will search through the older articles and get in touch with the tea party organization. We must take this country back and allow every voice be heard.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast