Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RED ALERT! Illegals making agressive moves!

Friends of ALIPAC,

We need your immediate national response.

Open Border and Pro Amnesty Rep. Luis Guiterrez is trying to use this very biased Chicago Tribune online poll to support Amnesty.

Please take two minutes to visit this link and vote and please spread this poll to other like minded pro immigration enforcement Americans.

(Special Note: Firefox browser users have the best luck, but for mysterious reasons we have encountered at the Chicago Tribune before, not everyone can see or vote in this poll! Give it a try)

Biased Chicago Tribune Poll where illegals are winning right now.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... orygallery

-----

RED ALERT COLORADO!

We need ALIPAC Activists in Colorado and around the nation getting on the phones and sending e-mails to the CO state Senate ASAP!

The illegal aliens and their supporters have won a round by getting an "in-state tuition for illegal aliens" bill out of committee and headed for a full Senate vote.

Here is the latest news...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148498-colorado.html

Here is our Colorado Focus Campaign filled with contact info!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-146439-colorado.html

We need the phones ringing off the hook in the CO Senate Asap.

Call, then write your message.

"No taxpayer subsidy for illegal aliens to go to college. Do not replace American students in the limited seats in college with illegal aliens at taxpayer expense. Illegal aliens should not be trained for jobs it is illegal for them to hold. This bill is unfair to American students and legal immigrants."

RED ALERT OHIO

Ohio ALIPAC supporters are encouraged to contact your state Reps and Senators asap and ask to speak at a committee meeting on Tuesday of next week regarding SB 35. We need people to speak out in favor of SB 35. Several ALIPACers already plan to attend and speak and we need you there to speak or offer crowd support.

The illegal aliens and their supporters are planning on trying to dominate this meeting so we need you in action in Ohio for next Tuesday.

Details at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148402.html

Let's roll, spread the word, rally our political forces!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry I don't see the poll at that link.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done!

Poll is on the right hand column of page....

I tried to find the poll on the Chicago paper where to vote against amnesty but could not find it.

Are you sure the link is OK? I went to the home page and the vote of the day was if you wanted Mayor Daly to take over city.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Poll is on the right hand column of page....
    All I see is ads and "popular stories". Maybe they have a different web site for different people?

Do you have to be "logged in" as a registered reader to see the poll? I don't see it either

FOR ALL MAC OR SAFARI USERS: YOU NEED TO SWITCH TO FIREFOX FOR THE POLL TO COME UP! I also went to the link and got no poll, so when I entered the link into FIREFOX I just clicked on the first link to the Chicago paper and the poll came right up.

The link worked fine for me. No sign up required and it looks like you can vote more than once which makes it totally not scientific.

I'm using Firefox so guess that's why it worked.
    Americans First!

vote casted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast