Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Release: Boycott of Bank of America Takes Partial Credit for

Boycott of Bank of America Takes Partial Credit for Bank's Tumbling Profits!

(Boycott may launch TV Commercials to Intensify Pressure)

October 26, 2007

Contact: www.bankofamericaboycott.com, 919-787-6009, press@alipac.us

Seven months after a historic and sustained boycott of Bank of America was launched by over 100 organizations fighting against illegal immigration, BofA profits are diving 32%, the bank is laying off 3,000 workers, and shaking up management.

"Bank of America disgraced themselves nationally this year when the news broke they were going to give credit cards to illegal aliens," says William Gheen of ALIPAC. "CEO Ken Lewis refused to apologize or cancel the program despite massive public backlash so we launched the boycott and tens of thousands of Americans, perhaps more, have canceled their Bank of America credit cards and moved their mortgages elsewhere."

Bank of America reports heavy losses in their credit card division after many Americans cut their cards up and mailed them back to Bofa.

The controversy over BofA's decision to issue the credit cards to illegal aliens was covered on most major networks.

ALIPAC's President appeared on Fox News's Neil Cavuto Show three times to discuss the Boycott.

The boycott organizers are considering increasing the reach of the boycott by launching a TV Commercial to warn more Americans about the Bank.

"We may launch a TV Commercial to reach out to more Americans and pull more American consumers away from Bank of America," says Gheen. "We would prefer to end our Boycott, but Bank of America must publicly announce the cancellation of the cards for illegals program and discontinue their acceptance of the worthless Matricula cards for that to happen."

For More information about ALIPAC, the NIIBC, and the Bank of America Boycott, please visit www.alipac.us, www.illegalimmigrationboycott.com and www.bankofamericaboycott.com

###

Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

wes

b of A

GREAT ---- They got exactly what they deserve !
    I predicted --- and it came --- TRUE --- God I feel GREAT !
    Although I am saddened, the word America, is part of their name !
    Call me racist, but, THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED
    It just goes to prove that American Citizens are paying attention,
    and we know RIGHT from WRONG

THANKS TO ALL THE "REAL AMERICANS"

Wasn't there an old song with this verse.................

"I fought the law and the law won"!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

And more losses for BoA in the 4th Q
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080122/ap_ ... of_america

Bank of America 4Q profit falls

By IEVA M. AUGSTUMS, AP Business Writer
    27 minutes ago (1/22/08 6:30AM)

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Bank of America Corp. said Tuesday its fourth-quarter earnings fell sharply, hurt by mounting credit losses and weak investment banking results.

Net income at the Charlotte-based bank declined to $268 million, or 5 cents per share, in the three months ended Dec. 31 from $5.26 billion, or $1.16 per share, a year ago.

The bank's revenue fell 32 percent to $12.67 billion from $18.49 billion last year.

The quarter included results from LaSalle Bank, which Bank of America purchased on Oct. 1.

Analysts expected earnings of 18 cents per share on revenue of $13.24 billion, according to a poll by Thomson Financial. The earnings estimates typically exclude one-time items.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

And do you know who is breaking apart BOA to the point of no buisness at all? the same people that were given accounts, and they are getting what they deserve. What were they thinking, giving out loans to illegals and knowing at that, now what are those same people doing which were given loans to, there walking away from their homes that they purchased, that's right all they have to do is walk away from their obligation.

After all they don't have to worried about screwing up their credit or anyone hounding them. after all they used a fake SS number anyways, all they need to do is go apply for another loan under a different name and SS number and whatever else they use fake.

BOA can't even track them down to hold them accountable even if they wanted too. (it's defeating the purpose on why we all need to get ID from DMV) who are they going to look for if the person there looking for dosen't even excist here, remember there not suppose to be here. But of course we citizens go by a different set of rules we do care about our credit and we can be found. See BOA got greedy working with elitgite citizens like ourselfs wasn't good enough for them in terms of money so they turned a blind eye, for sake of profit just like any other major corporation. I hope everone that deals with illegals get what's coming to them.

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also

I have no doubt that the efforts of concerned Americans were instrumental in the collapse.
    However, I also suspect that the bank probably, as we know they always do, went to great efforts to extend credit cards and mortgages to illegals as well. If that be so, I'm sure that many defaulted on the bank.

Gee thats a dogone shame
    BOA made bad loans and PO'd citizens who supported them..
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I received an application for a Bank of America card today. The UnAmerican Bank.

They put money into Countrywide and then decided to purchase Countrywide and all of their sub prime mortgages ( many to suspected illegal aliens.) Was that a bright idea?

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)