Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Too bad Gilchrist not charged and arrested on national tv today--now that would make an impression and get publicity like nothing else!

Huckabee must have offered Gilchrist head of Homeland Security or something.

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Find Out About Gilchrist

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I don't want them to find out Gilchrist is a nut. To supporters and fence sitters, Gilchrist is synonymous with minutemen, the minutemen project is connected to illegal immigration, and we're definitely tied to illegal immigration.

Anything that makes Jim look bad UNFORTUNATELY makes us look bad. Don't believe they'll separate him from us. They won't. Why do you think its so easy for them to convince the world that we're racists. Because every blue moon, they can find ONE opponent of illegal immigration that actually is a racist. And, its bad for the cause.

If I had a vote I'd say avoid JIM like the plague, but bring ABSOLUTELY no attention to his nuttiness and hope he fades like a bad dream.

There's a reason people put the crazy aunt in the attic. They didn't want anyone to see her because everyone who did KNEW she was part of the family.

Like him or hate him...he's part of the family. He's just the part you try to keep quiet.
    We tried that strategy for over a year and it did not work. Gilchrist has thrust his problems out on the national table and now we have to deal with it.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree W. Jim isn't "the" movement nor does he speak for it. He is just a little man with a big ego. We need to expose him for what he is in my opinion.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Re: Find Out About Gilchrist

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I don't want them to find out Gilchrist is a nut. To supporters and fence sitters, Gilchrist is synonymous with minutemen, the minutemen project is connected to illegal immigration, and we're definitely tied to illegal immigration.

Anything that makes Jim look bad UNFORTUNATELY makes us look bad. Don't believe they'll separate him from us. They won't. Why do you think its so easy for them to convince the world that we're racists. Because every blue moon, they can find ONE opponent of illegal immigration that actually is a racist. And, its bad for the cause.

If I had a vote I'd say avoid JIM like the plague, but bring ABSOLUTELY no attention to his nuttiness and hope he fades like a bad dream.

There's a reason people put the crazy aunt in the attic. They didn't want anyone to see her because everyone who did KNEW she was part of the family.

Like him or hate him...he's part of the family. He's just the part you try to keep quiet.
    We tried that strategy for over a year and it did not work. Gilchrist has thrust his problems out on the national table and now we have to deal with it.

W
    Man, I hate that. The crazy aunt's out on the loose.

Gilchrist panicked as he became irrevelant in the movement as leaders and groups simply ignored him hoping he would just fade away. Gilchrist, the atention loving egomaniac, sensed this and as soon as the huckster payed him any attention, he parlayed it into the only shot he had at the national spotlight again. To feed his ego he has opened the movement to intense criticism fromm every libidot, open borders advocate and fence sitter in the country.

The one karma happenstance that is likely to play out of this...if huckabee does go on to get the Republican nomination, I think he will throw out Gilchrist like a piece of trash as soon as Gilchrist and his mental issues get some light by the MSM. At that time, he would be negative baggage for the huckster.

Perry Emerson

I do not know if Perry Emerson is a real person or a pseudonym. I found him on 2 sites;

http://lonestartimes.com/2007/09/27/a-t ... ent-203683

http://www.minutemanproject(DOT)com/newsmanager/templates/mmp.asp?articleid=143&zoneid=1

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but...

The problem with people like Gilchrist is that they give people the impression that opponents of illegal immigrants are wacky. People distance themselves from the movement so as not to be affiliated with the wackos.
    Yes, I'm a "wacko" and proud of it. I've been wacky ever since the first pair of illegal aliens walked up to me in the dark, maybe six feet away, before they saw me and took off. That'll do a change in your soul, let me tell you.

Another name added to the "spite-malice" list.

vigilantes (Pres. Bush, April, 2005)

racists

right-wing nutcases

other-nationality-intolerant (the unforgivable sin)

xenophobes, and xenophobic immigrant-bashers

regressionists living in the past

hunters of men, with scopes and long rifles

troublemakers for the Border Patrol

English-only exclusivists

bigots (Sen. Lindsey Graham to La Raza, 2007)

anti-immigrants

long rifle snipers

mean-spirited nativists

isolationists

hate mongers

Ku Klux Klan

white supremacists

terrorists

hunters of hate (Jorge Ramos, Mexican fifth columnist / journalist in the U.S.)

and now, wacko.

I wear them like combat medals, with pride and honor.

All that, just for doing border watches on private property and reporting trespassers to the Border Patrol.

"Blessed are you when men shall persecute you and revile you and say all manner of evil against you falsely,
    for your country's sake. For so they persecuted the patriots who were before you."

Yet to be called:
    "reactionary"
    "retrograde"
    'Latino basher"
    "gun show redneck"
    "jack-booted Nazi"

Bring it on. I'll just add another ribbon row.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

MinutemanCDC_SC,

I think he was making the point that Gilchrist comes off wacko, not that any or the vast majority of Minutemen are.

W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12