Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Release: Illegal Aliens allowed to protest in Charlotte with

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    3/27/2006

Americans for Legal Immigration PAC ALIPAC
    www.alipac.us
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999

North Carolina-- William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, is filing a formal complaint and calling for an inquiry by city officials to determine why there were no visible police officers or security at a protest attended by thousands of illegal aliens in downtown Charlotte on Saturday, March 25, 2006

As proven by videotaped documentation, there were no visible police officers or security in Marshall Park where the protest occurred, no police in the parking lots, adjacent streets, or the roads leading into the massive event although the event had been planned for weeks and the Charlotte Police Department is located only three blocks away.

"The police knew about this event and the nature and scale of it." says Gheen. "The only answer that makes sense is that public safety was sacrificed because the protest organizers feared visible police would cause many illegal aliens not to attend."

The Charlotte Police eventually sent a few officers, two hours into the protest, that kept a low profile after Gheen walked to the police department and asked to make a formal and written complaint. Gheen walked to the department since they kept him on hold for thirty minutes. The Charlotte Police refused to allow him to make a formal complaint.

"I want to know why there were no police anywhere to be found at or near this event." Gheen says. "It is reckless endangerment of the pubic and public and private property to allow such a large protest with no visible police or security presence."

William Gheen's letter is being sent to the Chief of Police, members of the Charlotte City Council, Members of the Mecklenburg County Commission, and statewide media. The absence of police may be a violation of Charlotte's city codes and insurance responsibilities. The refusal to allow a citizen to file a formal complaint may be a violation of Gheen's rights.

"They kept me on hold for over 30 minutes and only took minimal action after I went into the station physically. The first officer I spotted when I returned to the rally was standing near the media trucks. It's a sad day in America when thousands of criminal illegal aliens can protest in the open under lax federal enforcement and sadder still when Charlotte's officers are not even visible for basic citizen and property protection"

For a copy of Gheen's letter please visit this link.

Video documentation will be available shortly at www.alipac.us

Added to homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-1123-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What can I do?

I am a new member of ALIPAC after stumbling across the website. I live in Charlotte and watched in amazement as this protest unfolded. I was under the impression that to demonstrate legally in Charlotte you must obtain a permit. I would be more than happy to join this effort. If anyone can steer this "newbie" I would really appreciate it. Can anyone advise me on what officials I need to contact. Thanks for any help!

Welcome to ALIPAC ConcernedCharlottean

You can call your mayor and your local talk show radio shows and tell them your outrage over this.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome ConcernedCharlottean!

Click on the ALIPAC Action Panel (towards the top of the page) for some ideas of things to do. Also, browse through the posts in our discussion groups.

Hey Concerned Charlottean...welcome...

You can also call your senators and yell at them.

I am so disgusted by our 'officials' and their neglect of our safety and our property. I know these stand down orders come from far above...and they most likely fear for their jobs if they do anything other than stand around.

I'm calling for a tax revolt!! Yes!! They would ALL come to their knees if they had NO money coming in. We have to do something and we definitely control the MONEY.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

No rule of law equals no more America

It increasingly appears that we will be fighting a civil war in our own country due to the despicable and immoral greed and cowardice of our corrupt and degenerate "leaders" who have deliberately set the stage for the kind of massive chaos and violence, thanks to them, we now face. This isn't simply about illegal "immigration" by any means. This is about dismatling the very fabric upon which our civilization and its Constitutional form of government rests and through which this very nation exists: the rule of law which is being perverted, ignored, and erased.

Without the rule of law, the United States and our Constitutional form of government ceases to exist and America beocmes the mirror image of every violent, corrupt third world social and political failure that is run by the rule of men, not the rule of law, whose citizens have little or no rights and even less political power. At the point we are at now, it can be said that we no longer have a rule of law and the government so convened which is predicated squarely and solely upon the rule of law is thus illegitimate.

The only individuals upholding the law and the rule of law are those who oppose the President's, the Senate's, and the Congress's deliberate and intentional dismissal of the written law that American citizens supported and voted into legislation through their elected representatives, which is being unlawfully and illegally dismissed and even actively resisted. When laws by which society operates no longer have force or meaning, then widespread civil chaos and violence can only ensue as is being seen now in the streets of America.

Those who wish to dismiss the law and the rule of law are opening a Pandora's box of dire consequences they cannot possibly imagine, for if the law is rendered meaningless, then morality, ethics, and social stability follows. The chaos that the Washington elites wish upon the rest of us will ultimately come back to them in ways they can yet imagine.

Civil War should not be mentioned or discussed on the ALIPAC boards unless it has the clear qualifier as to the calls for civil unrest by the illegal aliens and the separatists like Aztlan.

Any post that does not make that clear will be pulled. Any such comments cannot be left to interpretation at all.

Everyone on our side had better stay very far away from the line on ALIPAC rule 2.5

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unlike the North Carolina demonstration where 5 thousand illegals demonstrated without police supervision a group of about 100 had a counter demonstration in Dallas and the police were there. Odd that we are the potential problem starters in this circus.