Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Say No to BushObamaClinton

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Say No to BushObamaClinton

ALIPAC: Say No To BushObamaClinton

by William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

September 17, 2015

I get so sick of hearing Jeb Bush speak in English or Spanish! Your brother GW Bush's administration let the elephant sized conspiracy of Saudi Arabian terrorists march in here and stab America in the stomach on 9/11 and then misdirected our nation's military response to Iraq and Afghanistan while simultaneously destroying American rights with the Patriot Act.

Nobody was fired, nobody was even reprimanded for failing to protect Americans from the terrorists. Agents who saw the terrorists coming were either ignored or reprimanded for their warnings and reports before the attacks.

And then GW left our borders wide open for any terrorists and millions of illegals that kill thousands of our citizens each year! He even persecuted and imprisoned our Border Patrol agents for doing their jobs like Ramos and Compean. And while Obama is even worse, nobody in America has "felt safe" since 9/11/2001!

GW Bush left office as the most despised President in US history, he spent more money, created more debt, wrecked the economy, and destroyed all of the good will we had after WW2 from around the world and in response to the 9/11 attacks.

The vast majority of Republicans and Americans have no desire to ever return to a Bush dynasty Presidency. You could not make me vote for another Bush at gunpoint.

I believe that the final death blow to the Jeb Bush campaign came when a video of Jeb speaking to Spanish language reporters in Spanish ran at the top of Drudge. And now he has a new Spanish language ad out. It is clear the Bush campaign does not understand that ALIPAC's collection of true polling data shows the highest margins of support for English instead of Spanish. Some polls show 90% of Americans support English as our national language and Jeb Bush just stepped into an issue on the wrong side of that 90%! Bye bye Bush heir!

I ALSO believe that many of the candidates running this year who support the same Bush Guest Worker Amnesty plan, like Carson, Rubio, Fiorina, Huckabee, and Kasich are all running because the Karl Rove/Bush Dynasty/Fox News/Koch Brothers cabal asked them to run because the only way they could hope to get Jeb Bush elected after seeing the polling data proving most Republicans don't want another Bush is to crowd the field by running so many candidates that the Bush opposition vote gets split up enough to let the Bush heir to the throne win the primary.

In my book both the Clintons, GW and Jeb Bush, and Obama are all traitors against the Constitution and our Republic. And I said this in 2012 and Ill say it again for 2016 -- No More BushObamaClinton!

The Rove/Koch/Fox News crowded field dirty trick was working for Jeb Bush until Donald Trump stepped into the race offering desperate GOP primary voters a true contrast. Bush has quickly fallen from 1st place to third place, and after his recent Spanish Langauge media ads, I expect him to hit 4th place soon at which point most of his major backers will abandon him and realign behind another Rove/Koch/Fox News race horse like Rubio, Fiorina, or Carson.

Trump's meteoric rise and impervious defenses are a result of him making statements and positions that are aligned with the true polling data on where Americans stand on immigration issues as opposed to the false polling data and fictional narrative being paid for by Fox News and the Associated Press with their bogus polls claiming most Americans favor amnesty for illegals.

The Fox News and MSNBC horror fiction show was disrupted by Trump's appearance and declaration that illegals are killing Americans and all need to be deported!

The Drudge Report's online poll found that conservatives felt Trump won last night's CNN debate with 54% of the votes out of 569,126. Second place went to Fiorna at 20%, Cruz and Rubio tied at 6%, with Paul and Carson at 4% (Carson's talk about his guest worker amnesty plan really stung him)!

Most notably, Bush, Kasich, Huckabee, and Christie only received 1% of the vote on Drudge Report which means they should all do America a big favor by dropping out right now! There is simply no ethical way they could win the GOP primary after hitting such low points among the conservative base at this juncture.

Most importantly, every person thinking about running for Congress against the 100 GOP targets on our Cantor List (click to view) needs to understand that you can also quickly rise above the incumbent by simply promising to fully enforce America's existing immigration and border laws while opposing any form of Amnesty for illegals which includes the Bush, Carson, Fiorina, Huckabee, Kasich backed Guest Worker program amnesty!

Special note of thanks to Rick Santorum for taking a hard line stance against illegals and to Ted Cruz for standing with us against Rubio's amnesty bill S. 744. Online poll results are showing that anti-Amnesty candidate Rick Santorum (52%) won the early debate against illegal alien amnesty supporters Graham (23%), Pataki (13%), and Jindal (12%)!
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 09-17-2015 at 11:17 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE 2ND REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

• BUSH
      1%
      4,155 votes

• CARSON
      4%
      14,367 votes

• CHRISTIE
      1%
      4,159 votes

• CRUZ
      5%
      19,077 votes

• FIORINA
      16%
      55,105 votes

• HUCKABEE
      1%
      1,882 votes

• KASICH
      1%
      3,901 votes

• PAUL
      5%
      16,434 votes

• RUBIO
      5%
      18,101 votes

• TRUMP
      60%
      213,793 votes

• WALKER
      1%
      2,528 votes

353,502 Total Votes

Tweet

Posted 6 hours.

See this poll on: http://www.drudgereport.com/now.htm
    Comments are disabled for this poll.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After 25 years of fighting with Congress people about alien invasion at the southern border, should America want solutions combined with action over empty ongoing rhetoric, we must elect to the Presidency and to the Congress absolutely no more and never again democrats and/or republicans!

I see no other way of causing election campaigns to become affordable and out of bit money's influence.

#1 Read our take on last night's debate and add your two cents!

ALIPAC: Say No to BushObamaClinton
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/say-no-bushobamaclinton-323396/

#2 Enjoy the good news

Obama's illegal aliens get smacked down in Missouri last night! Hurrah!
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/missouri-gop-overrides-veto-scholarship-ban-students-brought-into-country-ille-323393/

#3 Help our cause

ALIPAC's funds drive is at $10,242 of $15,000 by Sept 25 deadline! That is only 8 days away. Please renew your support for 2015 via
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll

Are you going to cover the early debate> Poll shows Rick Santorum won that debate @ 52% our Strong on Immigration Candidate for the American Worker & People Rides again.

PBS.TWIMG.COM

I did not see that info, but I will quickly add it to our release above! Thank you so much.

William

Thanks

I fully agree with Mr. Gheen's Bush assessment. I wonder if Gutierrez is Bush's illegitimate son from his pot smoking days? HA! Why would any candidate not speak the language that our Constitution is written in? For shame! Anybody notice that Rubio pulled out the race card? "That's okay, we all look alike." I realize it was a play on Senators all looking alike, but it sure gave me the feeling that he's not shy about supporting the browning of America. Especially after hearing him reference Cuba so often and with such passion. Rubio, I don't need a President that cares more about fixing Cuba than the USA. Or worse, contributing to turning America into a 3rd world country. Carson's biggest fumble, in my opinion, was when he paralleled G. W. Bush by saying, farmer's just can't get Americans to pick fruit. Maybe when a single English speaking citizen trys to work amongst 30 Spanish speaking illegals, he can't do his job efficiently and is alienated by the illegals. Maybe that citizen doesn't think the job is worth doing for minimum wage (or less) while being taunted. As for Fiorina, I too do not care for her "persona". Like labeling someone a racist seems to apply only to white males, the term sexist attaches itself to males. I say Fiorina is a sexist hell bent on dominating all male adversaries. I thought Cruz did much better than 5%. Can anyone elaborate on where he is going wrong? I like Christie's tone and energy. He's an every-man's man. I thought he did a little better than 1%, but it is what it is.

I just loved how Trump kept interjecting "they cost us 200 billion!" I only wish when he was asked how he'd pay to deport 11 million, that he had stressed that once e-verify is mandatory, government hand outs are removed, sanctuary cities are punished and deportation begins, that most of the leeches will just leave on their own which costs us nothing! That's what I want the viewers to understand. The viewers that listened to the debate of whom have never read Trump's immigration policy. I think that if he'd mentioned self-deportation, his numbers would have been over 60%! I am anxious to see Trump's tax plan that he says will be out in the next few weeks. We'll see what happens to his numbers then.

Rick Santorum was fantastic! Very proud his poll numbers were so high. It's really a shame he was only invited to the junior debate.

As for the candidates I did not mention, well...they're unmentionable at this point.

*CNN should've spent the time dedicated to a female face on money to our vets.

And lastly, Judy is the energizer bunny. Not Bush!

-Stop the invasion with mass deportation!

Voting for Jeb Bush would be more hell.Put a blonde wig on him and you get Hilary and then you get more of the same Obama ,Ried,Polosi,Boehner and McConnell corrupted stealing of tax payers money to keep funding big government,"there government"!..............and our government for WE THE PEOPLE......And Jeb Bush doens't own a GUN............Badddddd Newwwwwws.HELL NO!

wtg trump
    another thing this guy ask trump we have muslin comeing to usa . what is he doing about this well I say it not trump part at all he is not the president yet . his guy should ask obama this . for Obama is the President not trump . & trump get a kick in the ass .
    as for hillary I don't like her at all & another thing all of the news lie like hell .they bad mouth trump . all the way but they don't bad mouth obama that all BS
    trump is what our country need fast .
    good luck trump