Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SC Outlaws illegal aliens in college and jobs while momentum

SC Outlaws illegal aliens in college and jobs while momentum moves to NC!

Friday, May 30, 2008

ALIPAC activists are celebrating a victory in South Carolina today, after months of activism that resulted in one of the strongest state laws in America cracking down on illegal immigration.

The new legislation will bar illegal aliens from all taxpayer funded colleges and require employers to verify they are only hiring American citizens and legal immigrants. The SC legislation follows new tough laws in AZ, GA, OK, RI, and others.

"Our activists on the ground and from across the nation worked very hard in South Carolina," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "The momentum for immigration enforcement is clear in the states. The illegal aliens are leaving SC and GA making North Carolina one of their top destinations. As the illegal aliens are headed our way, we hope to bring our progress with enforcement legislation to North Carolina now."

North Carolina recently made national headlines over a decision to admit and then bar illegal aliens from community colleges. This week, a handful of Democrat legislators announced plans to try and assist illegal aliens. In 2008, the state has considered over 1,100 bills that deal with aspects of immigration. The vast majority of these bills advocate enforcement and the removal of taxpayer resources.

"We have a destructive human tsunami headed our way," said William Gheen. "NC lawmakers must act NOW to protect American jobs, tax resources, and lives. Our state must follow the lead of our neighbors and batten down the hatches immediately."

ALIPAC is a national organization credited with defeating pro-illegal alien legislation, while securing the passage of NC laws that favor enforcement. The group has announced plans to launch a historic and unprecedented statewide effort that begins next week!

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great , load up them pickups and head south . Way South . America , my country not yours if your ILLEGAL .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The new legislation will bar illegal aliens from all taxpayer funded colleges and require employers to verify they are only hiring American citizens and legal immigrants. The SC legislation follows new tough laws in AZ, GA, OK, RI, and others.
    If SC can make it the law to check the identification of potential job applicants, students, etc, why cannot the rest of this country?

As American citizen, i'm required to present TWO forms of identification that must be government issue, such as drivers license, state identification card, military id, and/or passport. How are illegals getting away with not following the same proceedures when hired for a job. This is one of the first questions a potential employer will ask when considering hiring a job candidate.

I do not understand how an illegal can be hired if these mecanisms have been implemented and are being followed.

Perhaps, i'm being discriminated against because i'm a blue eyed, blond- haired American citizen.

If NC can check the identification of potential job applicants, students, etc, why cannot the rest of this country?
    I thought that NC was a haven for illegals? Isn't ashville been taken over? Please straighten me out on this.
    Thanks
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    If NC can check the identification of potential job applicants, students, etc, why cannot the rest of this country?
    I thought that NC was a haven for illegals? Isn't ashville been taken over? Please straighten me out on this.
    Thanks
    My mistake Worried American! That should have been South Carolina! I will correct that ...

My apologies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Thanks
    My mistake Worried American! That should have been South Carolina! I will correct that ...

My apologies!!!
    That's fine, I was just going to post a story on SC .... We'll get them too!
    Dick Morris

Thanks
    I certainly hope that N.C. is not a haven for illegal aliens. It is my wish that the Great State Of North Carolina will jump on the band wagon with other states who are cracking down on people who are here illegally and working here illegally. Also its time the gravy train for ILLEGALS had the breaks put on it. IN OTHER WORDS NO MORE FREEBIES NO MAS!

Sanford Signs Illegal Immigration Bill; Farmers Concerned
    To comment on this story, e-mail Greg Suskin.

COLUMBIA, S.C. -- South Carolina now has one of the toughest laws against illegal immigration in the country.

Governor Mark Sanford signed the bill into law that cracks down on employers that hire illegal immigrants. It requires businesses to verify that their employees are legal. It also forbids illegal immigrants from attending public colleges in the state.

State Senator Jim Ritchie of Spartanburg hailed the new law as a victory for the people of South Carolina.

"The whole point of this bill is to create a level playing field for everyone," Ritchie said. "The rule of law can now be asserted where the federal government has failed to protect our communities."

York County farmer Arthur Black has followed the progress of the bill for weeks now. He's worried it could hurt South Carolina agriculture.

"It's a little scary to somebody like me in agriculture," Black said. "What are we gonna do? Make a society where we have to find out the heritage of everybody going five generations back? So it's getting a little scary what they're trying to do.â€

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Thanks
    I certainly hope that N.C. is not a haven for illegal aliens. It is my wish that the Great State Of North Carolina will jump on the band wagon with other states who are cracking down on people who are here illegally and working here illegally. Also its time the gravy train for ILLEGALS had the breaks put on it. IN OTHER WORDS NO MORE FREEBIES NO MAS!

I know Ashville is. Maybe it's just certain towns. I've read about Ashville for 2 years. My friend wanted to move there.
    Dick Morris