Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Lindsey Graham Retreats On Immigration

Senator Lindsey Graham Retreats On Immigration Amnesty Effort Following Tea Party Pressure

April 26, 2010

(866) 703-0864 WilliamG@alipac.us

US Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is now retreating from the negotiating table with top Democrats on energy and immigration reform amnesty legislation, following immense pressure from recent Tea Party events, where he and his ally John McCain were booed by large crowds in at least three cities and controversy erupted over his sexual orientation.

While Graham claims that his retreat is the result of concerns over legislation scheduling, Graham's status as the only Republican elected official in Washington who is willing to publicly support a path to citizenship and voting rights for illegal aliens, and the resulting pressures are the most likely culprit.

"Graham is looking for a way out now," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "The recent Tea Party events showed that Graham and McCain are on the wrong side of the aisle on immigration issues, despite some last minute campaign season conversions to appear tough on border security."

William Gheen led loud chants of "Secure Our Borders" with thousands of Tea Party attendees in Houston, TX (April 15), Murfreesboro, TN (April 16), and Greenville, SC (April 17).

Massive media attention and controversy erupted over a segment of Gheen's speech in Graham's home state of South Carolina. The controversial speech highlighted the fact that over 50 Tea Party events had signed up to be Tea Party Against Amnesty events detailed at AgainstAmnesty.com

William Gheen announced that he believed Lindsey Graham is a homosexual due to numerous claims by political insiders in SC and DC and that Graham's secret could be used to manipulate his votes, since America has a long history or such secrets being used against movers and shakers.

The following Monday after McCain and Graham faced pressure at many Tea Party events, McCain announced a new "Border Security" plan, devised to detract attention away from his earlier support for legalization and voting rights for illegal aliens.

One week after Graham faced massive media attention and controversy tied to the Tea Party event in Greenville, he is now backing away from the Democrats on energy and immigration.

"I firmly stand by my request for Senator Graham to be completely honest with his constituents about his lifestyle," said William Gheen in response to attacks from several liberal bloggers and Jon Stewart and Steve Colbert of Comedy Central.

"I'm a free American who is going to say what I feel needs to be said unabashedly. I am glad to see Senator Graham walking away from the Amnesty negotiating table. Verbal insults mean nothing to me compared to the billions of dollars and thousands of lives lost each year due to Obama, McCain, and Graham's open borders and illegal immigration."

For more information about William Gheen, ALIPAC, and Senator Graham and McCain's amazing reversals on their support or Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty, please visit Americans for Legal Immigration PAC at www.ALIPAC.us

###
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Senator Lindsey Graham Retreats On Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

"Graham is looking for a way out now," said William Gheen, President of ALIPAC. "The recent Tea Party events showed that Graham and McCain are on the wrong side of the aisle on immigration issues despite some last minute campaign season conversions to appear tough on border security."
    I hope ALL politicians have taken notice. There are going to be lots of changes this November because people like Graham and McCain have refused to listen to those who elected them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

added to the homepage and going out to the nation now.

http://www.alipac.us/article5183.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The New World Order

The New World Order folks (you know em) are not going to be too pleased with Graham if this is true. You know they are gunning for a North American Union and open borders with Mexico. They also want an amnesty very badly for the illegal aliens here in this nation today...

I wonder how Graham will explain himself to the NWO elitist asshats...

Good to see Graham backing off but he is a snake. He can come uncoiled and strike in a split second. We have got to keep up with what he is doing. It would help is those of you in South Carolina would keep the pressure on through your local Republican Executive Committees.

Of course Graham is not up for reelection but McCain is. We all need to do what we can to make McCain's next experience at the ballot box demonstrate how unpopular it is to be a TARP supporting Corporatist Republican open borders sellout during an era of 17%+ real unemployment and declining family incomes!

Re: The New World Order

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    The New World Order folks (you know em) are not going to be too pleased with Graham if this is true. You know they are gunning for a North American Union and open borders with Mexico. They also want an amnesty very badly for the illegal aliens here in this nation today...

I wonder how Graham will explain himself to the NWO elitist asshats...

The open borders crowd that Senator Graham supports is really showing their true colors. It is difficult to not question his judgment and fitness for office when his actions contribute to stiring up such a negative and violent situation.

Leftist and Republican corporatists are proving once again that they are violent. Yea, that is right there is lots of Republican Corporatist money fueling the "outrage" and funding protest activity right now. These cheap labor addicts are besides themselves right now as they face having to pay reasonable wages based on genuine free market principles instead of artifical excess supply.

An acquaintance of mine from Tempe who works in the Hospitality industry explained to me how their manager allowed some of the "hispanic" employees to take time off work the past few days while "gringo" employees were not given the same option.

It is becoming obvious that the way to solve the illegal immigration problem is to increase corporate taxes in the amount needed to pay all the related expenses. Take the profit out of employing illegal aliens and corporatist republicans will be as sick of illegal immigration and what it does to their checkbook as the rest of us already are.

When he is not busy lobbying for the nuclear power industry he should be working to limit the size of government and eliminate unconstitutional taxes and laws.

What did Senator Graham do today to help secure the border and make your family safer? Call his office and ask.

Talk is cheap..I wouldn't trust any of them...they all talk out of both sides of their mouth

KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!

Kathyet