Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shocking News: La Raza Attacks ALIPAC, Obama's Aunt Illegal

Friends of ALIPAC,

This morning , the Associated Press broke the story that Presidential candidate Barack Obama's aunt is in the country illegally, under a deportation order, and living off taxpayers in public housing in Boston.

Obama aunt from Kenya living in U.S. illegally
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3691-thread-1-0.html

One Halloween Eve, the National Council of La Raza (The Race) sent out a very hostile e-mail alert to their supporters regarding our commercial about Lindsey Graham's speech at their awards ceremony. The commercial is running on TV and radio across South Carolina this weekend.

It appears we really upset La Raza and their attack e-mail was filled with about ten different lies including calling ALIPAC's President William Gheen a "anti-immigrant bigot with a platform" and "a relentless self-promoting egomaniac prone to exaggeration who thinks there are 58 states and wants Lou Dobbs to be President of the United States"

Most of us are smiling ear to ear knowing we have upset The National Council of Racists!

The funny thing is that La Raza rushed to get their e-mail attack out and messed up the link to our video where they encourage their supporters to go and post nasty comments about ALIPAC.

While we encourage you to comment beneath the video, we do ask everyone to refrain from making any direct contact with La Raza. La Raza's new political ploy is to use any e-mails they receive for political gain. Recently, a man in Raleigh NC with no known connections with ALIPAC was sentenced in Federal court for e-mailing death threats to La Raza and an Islamic group. La Raza is trying to make the false claim that such e-mails are the result of the hostile and "hateful" environment created by groups like ALIPAC.

La Raza's attack e-mail may be an attempt to illicit an overly hostile response from just one of you out of the over 25,000 supporters on this list. Anything sent to them will be reviewed and considered for possible criminal charges and or political uses.

ALIPAC is a non-racist, non-violent group, dedicated to the enforcement of our existing immigration laws. We have said hundreds of times "It will take Americans of every race, party, and denomination working together to solve America's illegal immigration crisis." That does not matter to La Raza, they are fearful of our political power and influence and will do or say about anything to try and derail us.

We have no need to engage La Raza. We need to stay focused on the Congressional campaigns.

Our Video Commercial running in SC La Raza has asked their supporters to criticize.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_dUvVcBQFU

We will discuss La Raza's attack, Obama's illegal alien aunt, and our final preparations for election day on Sunday's Last Americans Standing Show.

Please tune in via www.LastAmericans.us or www.republicbroadcasting.org 12-2pm Pacific / 3-5pm Eastern for these discussions and some exciting news that will be announced on the show!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It appears we really upset La Raza and their attack e-mail was filled with about ten different lies including calling ALIPAC's President William Gheen a "anti-immigrant bigot with a platform" and "a relentless self-promoting egomaniac prone to exaggeration who thinks there are 58 states and wants Lou Dobbs to be President of the United States"
    First, it was Obama on meet the press or one of those sunday morning news programs who claimed we had 58 states. I never thought I would see the day where William and Obama were mistaken for one another.

Second, Lou Dobbs would make a good president

But most importantly, ""a relentless self-promoting egomaniac prone to exaggeration...' made me laugh so hard I couldn't breath. We will have to remember this one
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To be honest, I think I did make a slip of the tongue one morning on the Peter Boyles Show in Colorado and said 58 states. Now, obviously I do not believe there are 58 states, but that show was aired at 6am and I was half asleep and had not had my coffee yet lol

I find it refreshing that La Raza and Media matters hang on almost every word I say or type desperately looking for something to use to attack us while ignoring everything I say about different races working in harmony to address illegal immigration.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    To be honest, I think I did make a slip of the tongue one morning on the Peter Boyles Show in Colorado and said 58 states. Now, obviously I do not believe there are 58 states, but that show was aired at 6am and I was half asleep and had not had my coffee yet lol

I find it refreshing that La Raza and Media matters hang on almost every word I say or type desperately looking for something to use to attack us while ignoring everything I say about different races working in harmony to address illegal immigration.

W
    I make my biggest mistakes when I try to think before coffee lol
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A response to an email I just received.

We are not attacking Obama. We are reporting any breaking news of significance about McCain or Obama on immigration issue which is our job. If you have read our previous e-mails carefully, you would know that we are not endorsing or supporting either McCain or Obama and our focus is on the Congressional campaigns. The news that Obama's direct relative is an illegal alien under deportation orders living in public housing is completely news worthy and we must do our jobs to report that news. It would be unethical for us not to report this story out of some kind of favoritism to Obama.

ALIPAC

(NAME REMOVED BY MOD)
    > stop. stop you attacks on Obama, you will say or do anything it seems to stop him from being our next President.
    > Shame shame on you

With this commercial that exposes the pandering by Senator Graham to La Raza, and with La Raza's recent attempts to take money from the recent 800 billion dollar bailout along with their ACORN friends, this is all good news for the American people.

Keep it coming William and email the commercial to news organizations and others.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I find it refreshing that La Raza and Media matters hang on almost every word I say or type
    You know they are on a whitch hunt for "hate speech" and they are going to produce an exaggerated report on you like they did Lou Dobbs.

Dixie

> stop. stop you attacks on Obama, you will say or do anything it seems to stop him from being our next President.
    > Shame shame on you
    If proper grammar is a measure of intelligence, I think this person spent lots of time in special ed.